BY ALL

All™ with Stainlifters Fresh Rain® Detergent.
Now!
In-wash.
Pre-theaters* with improved scent.
HE, safe for all washers.
33 loads*. see more...

Dee D.
Review for: 1.47 Lt more...
I love how convenient the liquid detergent is and how great it smells. This is the only brand of detergent that does not break out my family even with the fragrance. It’s tough on stains yet gentle on clothes and skin! It’s very affordable which makes it even better!
Caterina R.
Harrogate, TN
This does an ok job at removing stains. There were some stains I had that remained on my clothes when I used this detergent but other than it works fairly well. It also smells really great too! It's a very affordable price (compared to other leading brands) so I definitely like that about ALL.
Ashley T.
Medway, MA
I really like the scent of this product and find the price to be affordable.  I also think I don't need to use as much detergent because it is so effective. I usually purchase this item at Target and it seems to be on sale often.  I would recommend this product.
Lorrie P.
Boston, MA
I've tried All laundry detergent and find it to be okay, but I like another brand much better. All is great for light loads and I find it good for items not deeply soiled. It's worth trying to see if it suits your needs.
Rochelle N.
All laundry detergent is pretty decent. Cleans off my clothes pretty well. The scent is fresh and clean and smells good! It lasts me a good amount of time. It is affordable and I purchase this from Vons
Eliesha H.
newark, TX
The smell of this product is amazing! Its a very affordable brand, definitely worth the money! I will definitely be repurchasing this product again in the future. My kids love the smell of it as well!
Cortney W.
Joshua, TX
I would say that the All with Stainlifters Detergent does a decent job at removing stains. It does not get every stain out, but it does make my clothes look bright and fresh.
whitney p.
Why sometimes purchase all when I can get it for a really good deal. Sometimes I get coupons for it where I can get it for a dollar or two. Definitely worth the money
Yadira B.
Phoenix, AZ
I really like using ALL. It leaves my clothes smelling really good. I think it works well with lifting stains as well. I would definitely recommend this detergent. It's pretty awesome for the price as well.
Ashley C.
Bakersfield, CA
I believe this brand is really good to use, specially if you only like the basics in your detergent. It smells clean while getting the clothes clean, cant get much better than that.