ALL WHITES All Free Clear Oxi-Active Liquid Laundry Detergent

All Free Clear Oxi-Active Liquid Laundry Detergent: 84 loads Tough on stains, gentle on skin No perfumes or dyes Safe for all HE washing machines see more...

Nicole S.
When I had my second son we started using dreft on all our clothes because it was just easier to wash them all together and only buy one detergent. and then switching back to the regular powder has left a funky smell in our clothes. so I got to looking on the bottles of liquid detergent and there wasn't any difference in the Free and Clear verses Dreft or Baby detergent. except the price. so this is what we use now and our clothes are super soft and smell fresh all the time.
Kathleen F.
Decorator Expert Level 3
I recently switched over to this detergent and have really liked it. The smell is nice and I like that it is the free and clear laundry detergent. Our clothes smell good and are soft so I have no complaints. If you get a good coupon for it, you can get really good sales.
Marianna S.
While I love the fact it is great for my daughters sensitive skin, it doesn't leave our clothes smelling good at all.. They still smell dirty after washing them and I hate it. We used for a while and now we are switching so our clothes actually smell clean. It is a good price and you get a ton of loads out of one bottle.
Jenny R.
Guntown, MS
I love this free and clear product. We've always used it on our clothes and our baby clothes and it hasn't given her any break outs and leaves clothes very clean!
nicole m.
Marlton, NJ
I love the free and clear because it doesn't bother our skin! It leaves the clothes nice and clean and helps against breakouts due to other detergents on our clothes!
Jessica N.
Pensacola, FL
All detergent is my favorite laundry brand and not only is it good, it's always pretty cheap! I buy any all brand of detergent but favorite is lavender!
Jenn Y.
Richmond Hts, MO
Fantastic detergent. I had to use this for a bit when my skin was breaking out and I didn't know why. I think it really helped my skin heal.
Teresa C.
Howell, NJ
All is such a great detergent i use it on clothes, sheets, everything, gets the stains out quickly and efficiently !!!
Samantha H.
Puyallup, WA
Only kind I use. Leaves clothes so clean! And never stains or dyes clothing. Leaves whites white and colors vibrant
Michelle C.
Kurtistown, HI
Satisfied. It's gentle all around and does its job! Affordable and I would definitely be using this more often.