BY ALL

All® Ultra Fabric Softener For Sensitive Skin.
New.
#1 brand for sensitive skin.
From the #1 detergent brand.
Recommended by dermatologists for sensitive skin.
Free of perfumes.
Clear of dyes.
Safe for all H.E washing machines.
60 loads. see more...

Johana S.
Wichita Falls, TX
This is the ONLY laundry soap I can use now.  Everything else breaks me out in hives and rashes.  It literally feels like someone dumped boiling water on my body.  I am thankful that ALL came out with this product, because for awhile I wasn't using any detergent to wash my clothes.  Only vinegar.
Bayley W.
This is literally the only fabric softener I use. I have very sensitive skin and can't use anything scented or dyed without it irritating my skin. Of course I wish it had a smell....But then I wouldn't be able to Use it. I have never had any issues with it and would recommend it to anyone with sensitive skin.
Amy F.
This is probably one of my favorite fabric softeners. I have super sensitive skin, that really is temperamental and this product is a great at keeping a rash away. I like that it has no extra additives that could cause my skin to get angry (like added dyes or fragrances). It really does make my clothes feel super soft coming out of the laundry. I do kinda miss the traditional fresh scent of a good fabric softener but I will gladly trade that for living without itchiness!
Samantha S.
love love love this stuff!  I have sensitive skin and have broken out in hives from other laundry detergents in the past.  I had tried other natural laundry products,  and while I loved the idea of "all natural ingredients," etc,  I found they didn't always thoroughly clean my laundry and sometimes had to re wash because I noticed odors still present. With this product, I get the cleaning power and the security of knowing it doesnt irritate mine and my family's skin!
erica q.
Aledo, TX
I actually had really low expectations for this product. I got this from the grocery store free when I bought my laundry detergent. I was excited to try it because I wash all our clothes in free and clear but the kid laundry gets no softener and the adult clothes get scented. Non scented softener , what's the point ? It actually extends the life of your clothes and makes them really soft without fragrance. Will buy for sure!
Rebecca A.
Tyler, TX
Works amazing and leaves my clothes extremely clean. If I could change one thing it would be the smell. I'd like it to smell a little bit better or stronger for longer lasting clean smell. Overall a great product.
Jackie R.
Sumrall, MS
I have a child with eczema do i have to be careful what I wash her clothes and bedding in. I trust this brand. It Works great. It gets everything clean but the chemicals aren't harsh.
Kristina G.
Des Moines, IA
I like that this fabric softner is natural and all free for my daughter who has sensitive skin.  I used to never use fabric softner with her clothing but do now because of this product!  It is affordable and usually on sale at Target.  I would recommend this to others.
Carmen V.
Washington, DC
this laundry detergent is perfect for sensitive skin, I used to clean my underwear, is not pricey at all and it can be found in any store, totally effective and 100% recommended. You can find it in different sizes, and it is also perfect for baby clothing.
Doris J.
Canton, MS
I use this for my infant and it certainly gets the clothes clean, while preventing breakouts of her eczema... but truly, the smell is “nothing”, and it’s probably designed to be non scented for sensitive, but I could’ve used a bit of fragrance. Yuck.
alexis k.
lakewood
Is this better than tide?

Walmart