All the Missing Girls uploaded by Amber B.

BY NONE

Buy on Target
Jaslyn C.
Norton, Ma
I got this at the library for $1.00 which was really great find esp since it says $16 in the U.S. so I was super excited. I'm still reading the book by author Megan Miranda, who is known for several great reads for young adults. This is the 1st book I've read by her but I can't put it down, its wonderfully written, I love all the characters, I'm truly thrilled I found this book, & I have no idea how even the next page will turn out its very suspenseful, drama. I just can't get enough. I'll adjust my review once I've finished this book but I truly love the authors style of writing she starts backwards & its flawlessly done. Great book for both young adult & adults of all ages... Lol lots of little naps lately due too reading 3 books at once in my busy hectic life but the free time or days I do have is spent reading this book, & my eyes get so sleepy after so much reading but well worth it. I want to finish but don't want it to end. A must read for all. Itll draw you in from the 1st paragraph, page too the last & this will certainly be a book I have friends borrow, family & I'll also be rereading it again I know that much already.
Amy R.
Alpharetta, GA
3.5 stars ... rounded up to four since it's the first book written for adults by Megan Miranda.No that every thriller/suspense book with a female lead is compared to Gone girl and Girl on a train, why not add another? I think that many authors are done a disservice by the marketing of "The next Gone Girl" (or Girl on a Train). Don't get me wrong, I loved both books but how many times would I want to read them???So anyway, it's the next Girl on a Train ... hahahaI love the story! It's imaginative and has a little conspiracy and who doesn't love that? Where it falls short is this weird backwards narrative through a good portion of the book (but not the whole book). We are taken backward through the story for a period of 15 days. Interesting concept! Not well executed! I found it a little harder to follow and don't think it added to the story. I guess it made it more suspenseful but I think it would have been just as suspenseful written chronologically.So, for a first book written by adults, I give it 4 stars. As a thriller with no other considerations, I give it 3.5 stars.
Katie G.
Bend, OR
I was immediately sucked into this book and could NOT put it down. It's told in reverse order, so every time you think you know what's going on, you're thrown for a loop.
I loved this book. It was riveting and smartly written. Read it.
Autumn N.
Robbinsdale, MN
I wasn't a huge fan of how this was written. It has character in that the story is told backwards but that is also what makes it hard to follow the story. If you pause when reading this (say for multiple weeks) I feel like it is really hard to pick back up and be able to follow.
Ashley J.
I thought this novel was very different. The story is told backwards which can be hard to follow especially if you aren't reading it all at once... picked this up from Walmart for only 10 bucks so it wasn't too much of a waste of money but wouldn't recommend if someone isn't an avid reader.
Amber B.
Amazing book that kept me guessing the whole
Time!!! Can wait to read the next one!! Very well written!!
Naomi F.
Edmonton, AB
Amazing book. The way the book is told backwards kept me HOOKED! Each chapter was better and better, and I couldn't stop until I was finished. Definitely a good read.
Victoria F.