BY ALL TERRAIN COMPANY

Broad UVA/UVB Protection Oxybenzone-Free Petroleum-Free Paraben-Free Cruelty-Free TerraSport™ Face Stick provides SPF 28 broad UVA/UVB protection & protects from the drying effects of sun, wind and cold weather. Product of USA see more...

Buy on Walmart
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
I use this all the time. As a former lifeguard, we had the important of sun protection beaten into our brains and were supplied with the best products for our skin. I still use this 3 years later
Amberly A.
Wetumka, OK
Convenient take along size and smooth application. Protecting your skin from the environment is a must such a great quality product to help you in all aspects!
Brittany D.
Aurora, CO
I love the SPF for triathalons but i am not a fan of the "stick". It really is okay if you only need to put on your face
Faith L.
Melbourne, FL
Wonderful!!! Works better thN anything and I'd use it wveryday. I live in Florida so it's absolutely perfect!
Gabrielle F.
I don't really like stick sunscreens, it makes me feel very sticky! But who knows maybe it's better for ya!
Brandy D.
All Terrain TerraSportFace Stick Skin Protecant SPF 28 is a good travel size sunblock to keep in my purse.