All Terrain Phineas & Ferb Kids Deet Free Herbal Armor Insect Repellent Spray

Natural Insect Repellent Awarded Best Gear Proven Effective DEET-Free Repellent Water & Sweat Resistant Finally, a DEET-Free repellent that works.  Awarded Best Gear by National Geographic Adventure "Of all natural, DEET-Free bug repellents none that we tried was as effective as Herbal Armor." "Deerflies, mosquitoes, everything stayed away" -New York Times 7/27/06 All Terrain represents that this product qualifies for exemption from registration with EPA under FIFRA CA Reg. No. 1051149-30001-AA Product of USA see more...

Jennifer M.
Birmingham, AL
I got this item for .01 on the last minute isle at Walmart a few years back and I have been addicted ever since. The smell is very strong and it keeps mosquitoes from biteing me. I swear mosquitoes are drawn to me like a moth to a flame. This works great on my kids as well because they are both allergic to insect bites and will swell up pretty bad once bitten. This is and will always be the only spray I will use.
Jillian R.
Canton, MI
Decorator Expert Level 2
I put this on my son, who is allergic to mosquito bites, hoping it would work well and he was bit SEVEN times in less than 1 hour. Not cool. Huge red welts all over his body for days after. Needless to say, this went right in the garbage. The spray came out really thick too, almost like it had to be rubbed in. Overall not satisfied.
Heather K.
Siloam Spgs, AR
I recently purchased this product prior to a camping trip to use on my 21 month old daughter who is a mosquito magnet! It worked great! It does smell very strong due to all the natural oils in it but I think that's a fair trade off for a deet free product! We applied the product in the morning and it lasted all day! The repellent and it's odor does wash off well with a bath! I am very satisfied!
Sara S.
Hailey, ID
There are many reasons to not use DEET bug repellant, and I agree with all of them in theory, but this nice-smelling repellant doesn't actually repel bugs. If there is a mosquito here or there it helps enough to keep them away, but if you live somewhere with more than the random mosquito this doesn't quite do the trick.
Ashley V.
Klamath Falls, OR
My husband is actually the baby in our house and refuses to use anything that has Deet in it. I bought this for him and it's worked great with no complaining!
Emily T.
North Adams, MA
I got this for my family and I, as I have a one year old and was opting for something DEET free. It works great and smells nice. Best of all, safe to use!