BY ALL TERRAIN COMPANY

Broad UVA/UVB Protection Oxybenzone-Free Petroleum-Free Paraben-Free Cruelty-Free KidSport™ Face Stick provides SPF 28 broad UVA/UVB protection and protects from the drying effects of sun, wind and cold weather. Product of USA see more...

• Have you used it and do you recommend it.?1 Answers
  • Is this product also for sensitive skin?5 Answers
All Terrain KidSport Face Stick Skin Protecant
  • "It's really small so it's easy to misplace, but it works well and it doesn't feel greasy or oily like other products" in 1 review
  • "I think I will stick to sunscreen to make sure that I get all of my childs face and not just spots of it." in 1 review
  • "Its really good and smooth though unlike the other products that were sticky and oily." in 1 review
  • "This is a great product to use in the winter." in 1 review
  • "Easy and very fast very quick good for kids definitely reply and I definitely recommend this" in 1 review
Lilly J.
I love these, I use them in the summer on my face and my ears. I burn in both those places. I like this product because it's so easy to put on, and it's easy to move around. I keep the stick in my purse and then if I need it I have it.
Aimee S.
This is great to keep in your purse or keep in a sports bag because it is very small and easy to use. It's very effective and it's very inexpensive and works well.
Alison S.
Windsor, CO
I love this product! It's small so I can throw it in my bag and never have to worry if I have sunscreen for the kids. It's also great for the pool since the kids' goggles seem to make them need more sunscreen on their faces than anywhere else on their bodies.
Kelly P.
I used the face stick on all the kids I took care of over the summer. It didn't wash off in the salty ocean, it didn't get in their eyes and they never got sun burnt (best experience with sunscreen and little kids yet!)
amanda V.
Very convient when im in a rush and cant afford go make a mess. I just rub this stick all over my sons face. Less messy, easy application, and ready in minutes.
Amanda D.
O Fallon, MO
I found this product a little harder to smear around. I think I will stick to sunscreen to make sure that I get all of my child's face and not just spots of it.
Leah P.
Murchison, TX
This product is awesome, I use on my kids all the time. I do think like to use sprays on their faces and this is perfect and easy to use with great coverage!
Heather P.
This is a great product to use in the winter. It protects the cheeks and face from wind burns and cold snow cheeks! Easy for kids to do it themselves!
Katy M.
This is great! Its so convenient for hiking. I don't have to worry about accidentally puncturing a sunscreen bottle and sunscreen going everywhere.
Amanda W.
Joshua Tree, CA
Great product and so much easier to apply instead of rubbing lotion on the kids faces. Easy to keep in a bag and doesn't take up much space.
Leah P.
Murchison, TX
Is this product also for sensitive skin?
Zoe K.
Orlando, FL
Have you used it and do you recommend it.?