BY ALL TERRAIN COMPANY

Broad Uva/Uvb Protection Oxybenzone-Free Petroleum-Free Paraben-Free Cruelty-Free Aquasport™ Face Stick Provides Spf 28 Broad Uva/Uvb Protection &Amp; Protects From The Drying Effects Of Sun, Wind And Cold Weather. 1-800-246-7328 Product Of Usa see more...

Shaz S.
Latham, NY
This is a perfect sunscreen. It goes on and rubs in clear yet has zinc oxide. It has natural ingredients and has barely any scent. Main thing is that it works. And, it works even after swimming. It is thick almost like a lip balm consistency. You just rub some on either directly from the tube onto your skin or take the amount off that you need and then apply with you hands. I use it on the face, neck, chest, shoulders, etc. If I needed to I would use it on larger areas of my body. Price is good, too, for a more natural product with safe sunscreen ingredients. Some of the other brands are ridiculously priced. Not this one and it's probably better that those others, too.
Amrita S.
Bronx, NY
Love this little guy. It's convenient and I love that it's not a spray or a thick lotion when using those on my face it would usually get in my eye or be sticky on my face but u just swip it on and go and it doesn't run or has a sticky oily feel and the fact that it doesn't come off when you sweat or if water get on it, is just the icing on the cake.
Brittany K.
La Mirada, CA
Although I would generally use other sunscreen besides just a face stick, with this product I was able to only tan slightly and not burn. I recommend it for warm days, where it is not too hot outside--and you do not feel like you will burn up.
Richelle H.
Oviedo, FL
I like to use this product on my face for my running races. It works well, even when I sweat! I have yet to get burned on my face during my 6hr marathons in full sun. Great stuff here!
Megan B.
Whitehall, Pa
I love the convenience of this product. I simply swipe it on my face. this one I especially like for when I go outside over the winter
Amina S.
Acworth, GA
Works good, it's not sticky at all, it stays on your face. Does not come off. I like it and I feel like it gives me good protection
Denise L.
This is pretty good! It isn't irritating which is a good thing. I do recommend this for anyone who needs a sunscreen
Shannon M.
Layton, UT
I don't like spraying my face with sunscreen this works wonderful and doesn't drip into my eyes and lasts hours.