All Terrain Antiseptic Hand Sanitizer Fragrance Free 2 oz uploaded by Natalie C.

BY ALL TERRAIN COMPANY

All Natural Fragrance Free Kills 99.9% of Germs and Bacteria Uses: Hand washing to help reduce bacteria on the skin. Recommended for repeated use. Active Ingredient: Ethyl Alcohol 62%. InPurified Water, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose (Wood Cellulose), Vegetable Glycerine and Aloe Vera. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Mariana S.
I love this hand sanitizer. It makes my hands feel moisturizer but not too much and has the perfect balance of everything. It lasted a long. Time and I could even bring it on vacation with me. I would recommend this to others and can't be live how great it worked for me.
Natalie C.
Akron, OH
I purchased this product from Recyclebank. The 2 oz bottle is small enough to carry in my purse. This All Natural Hand Sanitizer doesn't dry out my hands like other products. you only need to use a small dot to on your hands to get rid of germs and bacteria.
Zoë W.
Denver, Co
I really like this hand sanitizer. I carry some in my purse and at my desk for regular use. It doesn't dry skin out or leave residue. The smell is nice and I like that it is more natural. Overall this is a good product
Carolyn G.
Summerville, SC
I like how it's the right size for a pouch or a purse, no fragrance, what more could you ask for.