BY ALLSTAR MARKETING GROUP LLC

The ultimate in cold weather doggie accessories, the Snuggie for dogs fleece blanket coat with sleeves is perfect for every breed of dog Keep your fuzzy friend warm from head to paw with this supersoft, thick, luxurious fleece The adjustable Velcro tabs ensure the perfect fit for any size dog from Chihuahua to Bull Mastiff. The Snuggie for dogs allows complete freedom of movement. As the temperature drops, keep your pet warm and comfy To achieve the best fit (length) measure from the base of your dog's neck to the beginning of the tail. This item is size extra small (intended for dogs measuring 6 7" in length and 5 7 lbs) and blue in color. If your dog is pudgy, furry, or deepchested please select one size larger to ensure a comfortable fit Recommended Breed SizingXSmall: Teacup breeds Small: Bichon Frise Chihuahua Dachshund miniature Maltese Pekingese Pinscher miniature Toy Poodle Yorkshire Terrier miniature Medium: Beagle Boston Terrier Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Cocker Spaniel Dachshund standard Jack Russell Terrier Poodle miniature Pug Schnauzer miniature West Highland Terrier Large: Bull Terrier Chow Chow Collie Corgi Dalmation Doberman English Bulldog Labrador Retriever Wheaten Terrier see more...

Amber S.
Fort Stewart, GA
My dog loves this, it keeps her very warm in the cold months. It's her favorite at-home sweater, and she loves wearing it. The soft fabric makes it easy for her to move around. I had to replace the Velcro though, it gives up fairly quickly.
Taylor B.
Nashville, TN
I personally think this is a great product. I volunteer at petsmark and animals shelters and a woman came in with her dog and her dog had this pet snuggie on. I instantly thought this was a no brained for me because I have a 13 year old miniature toy schnauzer and she gets very cold in my house so I decided to buy her one of these snuggies and I think its a genius!
Jenn O.
Pleasant Hill, OH
My husband bought these as a joke and that's exactly what they are. Unless your goal is for your dog to look ridiculous, they're not worth buying.
Mandy H.
My dog doesn't really care for this. It's hard to move around in this. I think the product should be made to let the canine move around easier.
Jackie F.
Pet Lover Expert
Where can I find this I have never seen it and does it come in different sizes?