BY ALL

Full of concentrated cleaning power, all® stainlifter removes tough stains from your family’s clothes and contains In-Wash Pre-Treaters** for even better stain removal. Safe for all washing machines. Our stainlifting formula has been effectively cleaning clothes for over 50 years. see more...

Eunice H.
Hemet, CA
Gets the job done! With 3 young kids I need a good detergent to get all the stains out and this is the most effective. My 4 year old has very sensitive skin and this is the only detergent that doesn't irritate his skin. Plus, it smells good! Fresh, clean scent!
Rachel G.
Beaumont, TX
All Stainlifter Detergent is pretty effective at getting out stains. On occassion, I still have to use Shout Advanced on my 5 year old daughters clothes as those are often harder stains that require more treatment. Overall, All is a great product and we will definitely use it again.
H S.
Boston, MA
Amazing liquid that will clean everything off your fabrics! A little
goes a long way too. I love that this is offered in such a large
quantity, as that will last a while. That is, unless you live in a large
household and have to do laundry all the time. I work out 4-5x a week
so I need to wash my sweaty gym clothes often.
Alana M.
Patchogue, NY
I have always used All laundry detergent. I like the smell of it and how clean and soft it leaves my clothes. I would say it is definitely effective and I will continue to purchase!
Jeanette G.
Richmond Hill
I use this product ALL the time! It gets my whites whiter, and my dark clothes are always bright and clean. It never disappoints me, so I'm sticking with what I know works.
Caroline D.
Bowling Green, OH
Seeing as I only use All Detergent I don't have much to go on. I've always used it, my mother always used it. It's the only laundry detergent I know. It smells great, it gets stains out of clothes, and it's a great price. I never need to use a lot and I always know my clothes will be clean .
Robin A.
Hillsborough, New Jersey
Great detergent, cleans clothes and great price too. Leaves clothes smelling fresh and tackles stains very well. Also doesn't wear out clothes, I always use this detergent and my clothes last so long.
Rosa T.
Gerber, CA
No pun intended, but this detergent in the white bottle was ALL I used for a few years, jaja. It did not irritate my skin and it cleaned my clothes leaving them smelling fresh.
Logan B.
Springfield, MO
I use all when I am down at school and it works great! Every time my clothes come out fresh and clean. I also noticed that I do not even have to use as much as indicated so it lasts longer.
Rachel E.
I have used All for years. I used All Clear when my kids were babies but now we used All stainlifter. Smells great, works great, and isn't crazy expensive!