all® stainlifter® mighty pacs® Laundry Detergent 82 ct. Tub uploaded by Sasha V.all® stainlifter® mighty pacs® Laundry Detergent 82 ct. Tub uploaded by Ashley M.

BY ALL

Kristina L.
Kristina L.
Niles, OH
I have 3 kids that are mess magnets. My husband has extremely sensitive skin. Finding a detergent that can handle my kids creative and clumsy moments without causing my husband to break out in hives was a challenge I despised facing. Our washing machine broke so we got a new front loader. The delivery man recommended the All laundry pacs. He swore that they were perfect for sensitive skin. He was 100% right. Not only do they keep my husband from hives, they handle poster paints, dirt, spaghetti sauce and whatever other messes my monsters make. ;)
Nichole R.
Nichole R.
Southgate, KY
This pack only costs about $14 at Kroger when I normally buy it, and we use 2 pods per load (only because we have to lug our laundry to the laundry room to do them with coins so the loads are large). This detergent always gets our clothes clean and they smell great! I will continue to buy this.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Ohatchee, AL
As a former Gain user, I wanted to find something I liked as much but for a lower price. For about the same price as 40-50 loads of Gain, I can get 82 loads of ALL. The scent is long lasting, the cleaning power is just as good, and I get almost double the washes. Great product.
Bonnie L.
Bonnie L.
Best pacs out there for laundry! Clean better than other brands. Whites do come out whiter, without a doubt. Only laundry pacs I will purchase. Plus, the price is better than other brands for the quality of cleaning!
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
Victorville
These are great and convenient. I used these to teach my young teenagers how to do laundry, worked like a charm. And of course they get my laundry clean with a pleasant fragrance.
Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.
Portsmouth, VA
I love the mighty packs because of the convenience and no cleanup. They can be a little costly compared to liquid and powder detergents, but coupons are often available.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Wyandotte, MI
My favorite laundry detergent. Cheaper than tide pods bit the exact same concept sp convenient and I absolutely love that there is oxyclean added
Rachael K.
Rachael K.
Saint Paul, NE
I love the cleaning power of this stuff but I found that they do not dissolve as well when the loads are larger. The price is good too.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Raleigh, MS
I'm currently using these pods. I love how easy it is to throw one or two in the washer and load my clothes in.
Dawn W.
Dawn W.
Monaca, PA
This is a great stain resistant, helps with younger kids you don't realize has been caked up or dried up