all® stainlifter® mighty pacs® Laundry Detergent 82 ct. Tub uploaded by Ashley M.all® stainlifter® mighty pacs® Laundry Detergent 82 ct. Tub uploaded by Sasha V.

BY ALL

Csilla K.
Caribou
"I use the All mighty pacs and tend to buy 3 to 4 containers at a time. "My 9 year old son has Autism and tends to make serious messes on his bedding, clothing and so on. "The stainlifters in this work really well. 'The clothing, bedding, towels, etc... come out smelling and looking fresh and clean. I highly recommend them. "At our Walmart, they sell for under $9.00 for one container, you really get a great deal with it having 82 loads worth. "Well worth the money and reason to stock up on.
Ashlee M.
Orange park, FL
Ordered these items offline from Amazon customer service. Great value on this product 82 count tubs. Prefer to order these items on subscribe and save. Affordable and very reasonable pricing. Definitely, will recommend in the future for those who hate waiting in lines. Delivered right to doorstep. Washes clothes with exact amount of detergent each time, no wasting of detergent.
Ashley M.
Traverse City, MI
#greatproduct these simplify the process (not that messuring was hard) just throw in and go eliminates just another few seconds and speeds up the arduous task that is #laundry all® stainlifter® mighty pacs® Laundry Detergent 82 ct. Tub
Lauren G.
Macomb, IL
The ALL Mighty Pacs are perfect to prevent a mess in the laundry room. I started using them in college and was very pleased because it was easy to grab a couple pacs and go to the laundry room not having to lug around a detergent container.
Alexis M.
Glade Spring, VA
Smells great and cleans well. We use this only in my house. I cannot state a flaw in this product. Very effective and will not leave you disappointed. Very affordable and found at most to all stores. Would definitely recommend.
Carey G.
Indianapolis, IN
This detergent pacs do a great job for a fraction of the price of the other brands. Gets clothes cleans, and leaves them smelling fresh. Sometimes, especially food stains, have to be pretreated though, and that can be disappointing if you don't know the stain is there.
Kristina L.
Niles, OH
I have 3 kids that are mess magnets. My husband has extremely sensitive skin. Finding a detergent that can handle my kids creative and clumsy moments without causing my husband to break out in hives was a challenge I despised facing. Our washing machine broke so we got a new front loader. The delivery man recommended the All laundry pacs. He swore that they were perfect for sensitive skin. He was 100% right. Not only do they keep my husband from hives, they handle poster paints, dirt, spaghetti sauce and whatever other messes my monsters make. ;)
Nichole R.
Southgate, KY
This pack only costs about $14 at Kroger when I normally buy it, and we use 2 pods per load (only because we have to lug our laundry to the laundry room to do them with coins so the loads are large). This detergent always gets our clothes clean and they smell great! I will continue to buy this.
Bonnie L.
Best pacs out there for laundry! Clean better than other brands. Whites do come out whiter, without a doubt. Only laundry pacs I will purchase. Plus, the price is better than other brands for the quality of cleaning!
Amber B.
Ohatchee, AL
As a former Gain user, I wanted to find something I liked as much but for a lower price. For about the same price as 40-50 loads of Gain, I can get 82 loads of ALL. The scent is long lasting, the cleaning power is just as good, and I get almost double the washes. Great product.