all® stainlifter® mighty pacs® Laundry Detergent 72 Loads 3.17 lb. Tub uploaded by Lidia Z.all® stainlifter® mighty pacs® Laundry Detergent 72 Loads 3.17 lb. Tub uploaded by Lidia Z.

BY ALL

With in-wash pre-treaters* for great stain removal. see more...

Lidia Z.
Este producto es mi favorito tengo mucho tiempo usando esta presentación y lo mejor que me ayuda a ahorrar y dura bastante el aroma es neutral y limpia bien la ropa en mi humilde opinión es uno de los detergentes que no puedo comparar. Precio, calidad y durable.
Jessica G.
Checotah, OK
I absolutely love these they are inexpensive and work great I typically like to use these ones on my husband's work clothes and my son's baseball uniform it truly does get the stains out
Yvette N.
These mighty pacs get the job done and the laundry fresh! I love not only how they clean but the price as well. Unlike other products you get more for your buck.
samantha e.
San Jose, CA
These little pacs are perfect for my laundry.  They get my colors really bright and my clothes always smell fresh.  I have found that with some other brands, the pac doesn't fully dissolve, or dissolve correctly leaving marks on clothing.  That has never happened with these ones!  They are a pretty good price at Walmart.
Noelle S.
I cannot speak on how well these remove stains because I really didnt have anything to go off but I have really sensitive skin and these dont bother me. I also notice they dissolve completely and work effectively unlike other pods i have tried.
Jenna H.
Clinton, TN
All stainlifter packs are very affordable, much more so then gain or tide. These small packs work great and mess free, no hassle with the measurements. I like them because they also smell fresh and clean, and keep your
Clothes looking great
Lauren R.
I LOVE the ALL pods. Some may say they stain, but I have never had this problem - even when doing countless loads of pastel and all white loads of laundry. They are easy to use - pop one in to a load of laundry and wash as directed (or as you wish). One pod cleans an entire load of laundry (typically 16-30 clothing items). It leaves my clothes smelling fresh and clean. It fights stains (my goodness this is my favorite thing because I spilled so much staining color and beverage on my clothes and this gets it out after a light pretreat!!!). It doesn't leave a residue at all. I like this about it. The only down side of these are that they can break easily and/or dry out of you do not cover the container and live in a dry area. Would recommend this product to a friend! Always on the look it for coupons for this item, too - it's under $20 for around 90ish of them at my local wholesaler!! Around $10-15 for smaller quantities. Worth the try!
Kristiana B.
Eunice, LA
Affordable and still do the job of the more expensive brand. I like pairing it with the downy unstoppable beads. My laundry smells amazing even after being put away for 2 weeks!
Alicia S.
Martinsburg, WV
To say these changed my laundry care is an understatement. I used to feel that Laundry pacs were overpriced, and tried these on a whim with a coupon, and I will NEVER go back to liquid detergent! I love that I know EXACTLY how many loads of laundry I get out of each container, it seemed like liquid detergent never lasted as long as it should have. These have amazing cleaning power, never leave residue or anything like that, and are a GREAT value. They leave our clothes clean, and smelling great.
These little pacs get the job done and are very convenient. One pac will clean and freshen a very dirty load of gym clothes every time. The only time I have trouble with this pacs is when I am washing a load on delicate and toss the pac in on top of the clothes. Sometimes the outside of the pac doesn't dissolve but that's easily fixed if I toss the pac in first and then the clothes.