BY ALL

All® mighty pacs® are conveniently pre-measured to contain the right combination of powerful concentrated detergent with active stainlifters™. They dissolve completely, leaving behind nothing but clean. see more...

Cherish M.
Theodore, AL
Loved The stainlifter ALL pack but was a little over priced. It worked on some clothes better than others. Didn't break out my body so that's always a plus for someone with sensitive skin. Bought from Walmart to try once.
Stephanie N.
Boca Raton, FL
All is my favorite brand of detergent. First of all it works great. Keeps clothes clean and smelling great. Secondly, it is affordable. I normally buy mine at BJ's. would recommend
Dawn E.
Donalds, SC
All laundry soap is one of the few laundry soaps that my family can use. Most of use have sensitive skin. All leaves our skin less itchy than other laundry prducts.
Jami D.
Long Beach, CA
These mighty pacs are my new go to laundry detergent. They leave a nice scent on the laundry, and they are so easy to just pop in. Plus, the price is right compared to other pods. I think the stainlifter pods have really made a big difference in my laundry as well. They work great
Jessica R.
Marenisco, MI
I've bought this brand of pods twice now and I'm impressed. The detergent is affordable and the pods are very convenient to use. I normally buy a big jug at Walmart and it'll last me awhile. I was impressed with the outcome and would recommend this laundry detergent.
Brandy M.
Littleton, CO
ALL works great for me. I have sensitive skin so I can't use most of the perfumed detergents on the market, but ALL has never given me a problem. It's my go-to detergent for just about everything. It's also incredibly affordable and I would definitely recommend it.
Courtney J.
When I was a kid, I did a science experiment to determine which liquid laundry detergent cleaned the best. Our of the three brands we tested, All was the most effective. I've purchased and used All for years. It works great and I highly recommend it!
mashainca d.
Los Angeles, CA
Love the mighty packs!!! You don't have to worry about wasting detergent and its lighter weight to carry to the laundry around! I would say that it runs at a decent price and I would definitely recommend this to family and friends.
Celeste M.
Las Cruces, NM
Very convenient!
In general, I love the pacs detergent because you can just pop one in and go. The 'all' brand worked well and did its job of washing all types of laundry. Loads of white, lights, darks, and jeans were all washed and everything came out nicely.
Rachel H.
These make laundry so easy my husband can help. Just throw one in with a load of laundry (or 2 if it's really smelly or really large) and away you go. The scent of All is refreshing and not too overpowering and neither of us seem to be sensitive to it like we have been with other detergents in the past.