all® stainlifter® mighty pacs® Laundry Detergent 30 ct. Pouch uploaded by Sharon R.

BY ALL

Saundra R.
Saundra R.
These little guys are small but mighty. They work very well leaving my clothes nice and clean
Hannah J.
Hannah J.
Dahlonega, GA
I love the pouches verses the liquid or powder. It make sit much easier to use and I can just toss it in without measuring. It smells great and makes laundry a little less of a hassle, especially if you do not have a washer or dryer in your house. I would 100% recommend.
Kylie C.
Kylie C.
Los Angeles, CA
When you're a 20-something, you don't typically have in-unit laundry. These little detergent packs are PERFECT. No messy pouring, no measuring cups or liquid/powder that gets everywhere. I toss one into the washing machine and it does its thing. The 20 count pouch is also great because it isn't as bulky as the giant tubs so I can throw it into my hamper and carry fewer things down to the laundry room.
Yohara H.
Yohara H.
is a good choice for household cleaning is a must in my purchases for its rich frangancia
Timlyn R.
Timlyn R.
I have been using All ever since I moved out of my parent's house and started doing my own laundry. I prefer the smell of this detergent to the smell of many others. I also like that it gets almost any stains out of my clothes - even if they've been sitting in my laundry basket for a few days. I will continue to purchase this product.
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
Milan, IN
Or give us a two out of 10 but it works for children's clothes and towels and wash clause just like clothes that stuff he worked on
Jessie C.
Jessie C.
Warren, MI
We use these. It in the All Free and Clear. So much better than Tide. My son has skin rashes from detergent and the free and clear is the only thing that works for him