all® stainlifter® mighty pacs® Laundry Detergent 30 ct. Pouch uploaded by Sharon R.

BY ALL

Saundra R.
These little guys are small but mighty. They work very well leaving my clothes nice and clean
Yohara H.
is a good choice for household cleaning is a must in my purchases for its rich frangancia
Daphne L.
Love the mighty pacs. Easy to use, no measurements, no spills. Would recommend to anyone.
Abby J.
Irving , TX
I find these expensive for what they are but they do work. Good for dorm situations
Brandi T.
We love this detergent and the pacs are so convenient. They work great and you just toss one in and you're done.
Sharon R.
ALL pods are the bomb. They are small and easy to handle but pack a large punch and knock out dirt and stains. I keep them handy.
Lori Z.
Bucyrus, OH
This is my favorite detergent, and I love the convenience of the might pacs. All does a great job of keeping my families clothing clean and smelling fresh.
Morgan D.
Bremerton, WA
I love theses little pods! They make laundry time so much easier without having to measure out liquid soap. The clothes smell fresh and clean!