all® stainlifter® mighty pacs® Laundry Detergent 30 ct. Pouch uploaded by Sharon R.

BY ALL

Meredith N.
Columbia, MD
I love these.  Absolutely no mess and I never add too much.  I throw them in the wash and everything, including my son's sports equipment smells great.
Kacey L.
I don't find that these clean and smell as good as the tide. However, they are convenient and get the job done. The price is also a lot better.
Morgan D.
Bremerton, WA
I love theses little pods! They make laundry time so much easier without having to measure out liquid soap. The clothes smell fresh and clean!
Lauren Singh s.
I love the pods they are easy to bring along instead of carrying a big bottle!! and they clean my clothes good and take out all the stains!
Jordan H.
Works just as well at the type of liquid laundry soap just more fast to grab one and throw in rather than measure and pour detergent in
Krystal S.
This is all I use! It’s great with stains and also smells great! I usually buy mine at Target when they give gift cards for buying 2.
Samantha J.
Milan, IN
Or give us a two out of 10 but it works for children's clothes and towels and wash clause just like clothes that stuff he worked on
Tristyn B.
They get my clothes clean and the pods are so easy to use, they are more expensive but you know you're using just the right amount.
Ashley I.
Swanton, OH
All had really stepped up their game. These packs are the bomb!! They get out grass, dirt, sweat, etc. even if it's a set in stain!
Sharon R.
ALL pods are the bomb. They are small and easy to handle but pack a large punch and knock out dirt and stains. I keep them handy.