all® stainlifter® mighty pacs® Laundry Detergent 30 ct. Pouch uploaded by Sharon R.

BY ALL

Jane D.
Raynham
Great on stains. Keeps my clothes looking great. I get stains quite often due to my job. Highly recommend.
Saundra R.
These little guys are small but mighty. They work very well leaving my clothes nice and clean
Daphne L.
Love the mighty pacs. Easy to use, no measurements, no spills. Would recommend to anyone.
Timlyn R.
I have been using All ever since I moved out of my parent's house and started doing my own laundry. I prefer the smell of this detergent to the smell of many others. I also like that it gets almost any stains out of my clothes - even if they've been sitting in my laundry basket for a few days. I will continue to purchase this product.
Arianna N.
I used this in college. It's great for college students who don't have a ton of space for a big jug of detergent.
Samantha J.
Milan, IN
Or give us a two out of 10 but it works for children's clothes and towels and wash clause just like clothes that stuff he worked on
Brandi T.
We love this detergent and the pacs are so convenient. They work great and you just toss one in and you're done.
Lori Z.
Bucyrus, OH
This is my favorite detergent, and I love the convenience of the might pacs. All does a great job of keeping my families clothing clean and smelling fresh.
Sharon R.
ALL pods are the bomb. They are small and easy to handle but pack a large punch and knock out dirt and stains. I keep them handy.
Morgan D.
Bremerton, WA
I love theses little pods! They make laundry time so much easier without having to measure out liquid soap. The clothes smell fresh and clean!