all® stainlifter® mighty pacs® Laundry Detergent 30 ct. Pouch uploaded by Sharon R.

BY ALL

Abby J.
Abby J.
Irving, TX
I find these expensive for what they are but they do work. Good for dorm situations
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
Minneapolis, MN
As a college kid, coming in not knowing how to do laundry, these pods made it easy! You just throw one in for each load and start the washer, it's that easy. It also leaves my clothes smelling and feeling fresh after only one wash. I've also had no experience of color bleeding with these pods!
Barbara D.
Barbara D.
Benton, AR
Love these and what a great idea!! I use them mostly when I travel, they r great for that. They work fantastic! They r a little pricey for everyday use, so I only purchase when we travel....
Renee s.
Renee s.
KOKOMO, IN
I grabbed these cause you got more for the same pricr as my usual but i am very disappointed they had no sent at all and i frlt like i beed to rewash stff
Meredith N.
Meredith N.
Hanover, MD
I love these.  Absolutely no mess and I never add too much.  I throw them in the wash and everything, including my son's sports equipment smells great.
Kacey L.
Kacey L.
I don't find that these clean and smell as good as the tide. However, they are convenient and get the job done. The price is also a lot better.
Krystal S.
Krystal S.
This is all I use! It’s great with stains and also smells great! I usually buy mine at Target when they give gift cards for buying 2.
Tristyn B.
Tristyn B.
They get my clothes clean and the pods are so easy to use, they are more expensive but you know you're using just the right amount.
Jane D.
Jane D.
Raynham
Great on stains. Keeps my clothes looking great. I get stains quite often due to my job. Highly recommend.
Daphne L.
Daphne L.
Love the mighty pacs. Easy to use, no measurements, no spills. Would recommend to anyone.