all® stainlifter® mighty pacs® Laundry Detergent 30 ct. Pouch uploaded by Sharon R.

BY ALL

Hannah J.
Dahlonega, GA
I love the pouches verses the liquid or powder. It make sit much easier to use and I can just toss it in without measuring. It smells great and makes laundry a little less of a hassle, especially if you do not have a washer or dryer in your house. I would 100% recommend.
Sydney S.
Highland Park, IL
As a college kid, coming in not knowing how to do laundry, these pods made it easy! You just throw one in for each load and start the washer, it's that easy. It also leaves my clothes smelling and feeling fresh after only one wash. I've also had no experience of color bleeding with these pods!
Barbara D.
Benton, AR
Love these and what a great idea!! I use them mostly when I travel, they r great for that. They work fantastic! They r a little pricey for everyday use, so I only purchase when we travel....
Jessie C.
Warren, MI
We use these. It in the All Free and Clear. So much better than Tide. My son has skin rashes from detergent and the free and clear is the only thing that works for him
Kylie C.
Los Angeles, CA
When you're a 20-something, you don't typically have in-unit laundry. These little detergent packs are PERFECT. No messy pouring, no measuring cups or liquid/powder that gets everywhere. I toss one into the washing machine and it does its thing. The 20 count pouch is also great because it isn't as bulky as the giant tubs so I can throw it into my hamper and carry fewer things down to the laundry room.
Lindsay G.
I use the liquid version of this detergent, so this review is on the liquid version. I absolutely love it. I do a minimum of 5 loads of laundry a week and this works very well as well as it is extremely affordable. I always get compliments on good my clothes smells so I know it's doing something right!
Timlyn R.
I have been using All ever since I moved out of my parent's house and started doing my own laundry. I prefer the smell of this detergent to the smell of many others. I also like that it gets almost any stains out of my clothes - even if they've been sitting in my laundry basket for a few days. I will continue to purchase this product.
Kassandra M.
BUDA, TX
It really lifts stains!!!! Ill put one or two of these in the wash with my kids dirty stained clothes and the stains always come out or almost all the way out its nuts! I have purchased repeatedly
Renee s.
KOKOMO, IN
I grabbed these cause you got more for the same pricr as my usual but i am very disappointed they had no sent at all and i frlt like i beed to rewash stff
Lori Z.
Bucyrus, OH
This is my favorite detergent, and I love the convenience of the might pacs. All does a great job of keeping my families clothing clean and smelling fresh.