all® stainlifter® mighty pacs® Laundry Detergent 30 ct. Pouch uploaded by Sharon R.

BY ALL

Lindsay G.
Lindsay G.
I use the liquid version of this detergent, so this review is on the liquid version. I absolutely love it. I do a minimum of 5 loads of laundry a week and this works very well as well as it is extremely affordable. I always get compliments on good my clothes smells so I know it's doing something right!
Kassandra M.
Kassandra M.
BUDA, TX
It really lifts stains!!!! Ill put one or two of these in the wash with my kids dirty stained clothes and the stains always come out or almost all the way out its nuts! I have purchased repeatedly
Lori Z.
Lori Z.
Bucyrus, OH
This is my favorite detergent, and I love the convenience of the might pacs. All does a great job of keeping my families clothing clean and smelling fresh.
Morgan D.
Morgan D.
Bremerton, WA
I love theses little pods! They make laundry time so much easier without having to measure out liquid soap. The clothes smell fresh and clean!
Lauren Singh s.
Lauren Singh s.
I love the pods they are easy to bring along instead of carrying a big bottle!! and they clean my clothes good and take out all the stains!
Ashley I.
Ashley I.
Swanton, OH
All had really stepped up their game. These packs are the bomb!! They get out grass, dirt, sweat, etc. even if it's a set in stain!
Sharon R.
Sharon R.
ALL pods are the bomb. They are small and easy to handle but pack a large punch and knock out dirt and stains. I keep them handy.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Charlottesvle, VA
LOVED how easy these were! They worked great with my HE washer as well! Really seemed to clean the clothes very well!
Arianna N.
Arianna N.
I used this in college. It's great for college students who don't have a ton of space for a big jug of detergent.
Brandi T.
Brandi T.
We love this detergent and the pacs are so convenient. They work great and you just toss one in and you're done.