Add a Photo

Moon B.
Jamaica, NY
Oct. 5, 2016, 8:27 p.m.
Review for: all® stainlifter® Laundry Detergent 53 Loads 40 fl. oz. Bottle
This is a great laundry detergent ! I love this company as the product it smells great and it is effective ! I love how it makes my clothes smell so fresh! I will say that the product itself is expensive
Alyse H.
Alyse H.
Pensacola, FL
I like the highly concentrated formula so I only have to use so little for bigger loads! It's also great for HE washers. I like the scent and it doesa great job of cleaning clothes and lifting stains.
Shantel L.
Shantel L.
Morristown, NJ
We use this with our other Landry detergent sometimes to make sure all stains and dirt are gone and it works pretty well. Not to expensive at all, great detergent if you're under a budget.
Leialoha D.
Leialoha D.
Lakewood , WA
Must have if you or your spouse has a dirty job. My husband does landscaping and was a chef. This got his clothes extremely clean and rid of the scent. Can be pricey but worth the price!!
Nyla F.
Nyla F.
Cheswick, PA
The smell of this product always reminds me of happy childhood days. I would buy it regardless of price - though comparatively it's a mid-line product.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Love this tiny bottle that gets so many uses! Doesn't take up a lot of cabinet space yet lasts just as long as a large bottle!
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
The stainlifter detergent is great to get rid of stains on clothes. It leaves clothes smelling fresh and clean too.
Nov. 28, 2016, 7:06 a.m.
Review for: all® stainlifter® Laundry Detergent 53 Loads 40 fl. oz. Bottle
Love this brand. Makes my clothes clean and feels so good. This is the only brand I have used for two years now.
Jovan H.
Jovan H.
Cincinnati, OH
Nov. 11, 2016, 4:29 p.m.
Review for: all® stainlifter® Laundry Detergent 53 Loads 40 fl. oz. Bottle
This is the only detergent I use !!! This is my favorite. It gets the stains out and keeps colors bright!!
Laura W.
Laura W.
Mount Vernon, OH
This detergent has a great fresh smell and really does clean well. I don't even have to pretreat.