all® stainlifter® Laundry Detergent 53 Loads 40 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Harlow B.

BY ALL

Buy on Walmart
Karen S.
Three Springs, PA
Affordable and it gets the job done. I like the clean smell it leaves in the clothes. Bottle is easy to lift for those with hand grip/ joint issues. I do not have to use much per load to get the clothes clean. I do recommend and will continue to purchase this product.
Stephanie D.
Shady Grove
Didn't really like this product. I've tried it several times and I was alway left disappointed with the outcome. Although it was very affordable it didn't meet my expectations. Wouldn't recommend this detergent to anyone who has very soiled clothes.
Megan H.
Wylie
This detergent has been great for handling my husband’s work clothes along with my gentler laundry. It smells lovely and goes a long way with its high concentration. The small bottle is space saving and light.
Rebecca S.
Plymouth
This is a great product. I love the smell and it cleans and gets stains out of my clothes great. It use this product everyday and it is inexpensive. I would buy this product again and it meets my expectations. I love this product and I don't know what I would do without it.
Tara-Lyn H.
Odessa, FL
This makes our clothes (a sales person, a driver, a second grader and a toddler) squeaky clean! It works well, and I haven't had any issues with it. Snag it when it's on sale and load up!
Jamie H.
Dexter
This stain remover works on most things. Some of the tougher stains I have to add additional products to get the stain out. Price is good on this product and I would recommend it.
Josie P.
Sparta, MI
All works very well at removing stains and leaving our clothes smelling fresh. Sometimes pricey... But with a coupon or a sale it's a great value for the product.
Kayla Y.
Rosamond, CA
Only laundry detergent I'll ever use! Great for sensitive skin and always gets the stains out. It is kind of pricey, but worth it! I don't see myself ever changing my laundry detergent in the future. I definitely would recommend it to anyone.
Karlie R.
Denver, CO
I live in an apartment and the concentrated detergent is a must have! Easy to store and just as effective, it mean I get more washes and don't have to lug around a large jug. All has a great clean scent and works great with my sensitive skin. Perfect for clothes but also strong enough for more heavy duty items.
Moon B.
Jamaica, NY
This is a great laundry detergent ! I love this company as the product it smells great and it is effective ! I love how it makes my clothes smell so fresh! I will say that the product itself is expensive