BY ALL

Fran G.
Palatka
I do switch laundry detergents but All is my all time favorite. I don't have to use additional stain removing products. Really cleans the first time... Everytime.
Becky H.
All is not the first pick on laundry detergent. I don't really care for how it smells and the scent doesn't last long. I do like my clothes being clean and it does a good job. I found that stains do better if you soak them as soon as it happens or toss them in the wash. It doesn't seem to remove dry stains that well.
Melissa V.
Florence, AZ
our go to when money is tight. not so expensive but still a good quality. the stainlifter is a plus having four boys in the home so stuff is always dirty! great for clothes and upholstery that can be thrown in the wash. will continue to buy and keep handy
Katherine A.
Naples, FL
This is a great stain lifter! I use about half of a cup of it with my whites and they come out looking great! I absolutely love it!! It's affordable and you could always find coupons in the Sunday paper for ALL
Tonia P.
Morgantown , Ky
I like using all because it works good and it's affordable. Helps in getting the stains out of my boys clothes. The smell is also good, your clothes come out smelling fresh. I would recommend all to anyone with kids.
Yusra K.
Iselin, NJ
I use this a lot because a little bit goes a long way and it cleans great I use this formula kids clothes as well. I know it's amazing.
Nichole W.
clearwater, FL
Great laundry detergent when you need some that won't cause irritation. This is a great product which i cn use for colors and whites.
Rachel S.
Naples
Over all its and okay product it gets the job done. Its not the best on tough stains. It smells good and it gets some stains out
Jennifer P.
I use all, arm and hammer, or purex all the time. Depends o. Which one I can by on sale.
Kara G.
New Hartford, CT
I buy this detergent when it goes on sale at ShopRite -- it gets the job done!!