BY ALL

Esther K.
Esther K.
Been using this for years. Smells great. Cleans well. It's great at removing stains from heavily soiled clothing. It is high efficiency which is great be I have a high efficiency washer in which only he detergent is permitted. Compared to tide this is a better choice. Tide is also high efficiency but it leav s a sticky residue on the clothes.
Autumn F.
Autumn F.
Lansford , PA
I like all detergent for any thing that needs to go in the washer that has stains. This detergent is a lifesaver it works phenomenal! I was so surprised on how amazing this works. clothes that I thought would be ruined, wasn't because this detergent got the stains out. Highly recommend.
miacrass H.
miacrass H.
We would buy doffrent detergents for our clothes to see which worked better and if i can remember this one worked well we specifically bought the blue one but we haven't used it since in our house hold we are always in the hunt of the best.
Erica M.
Erica M.
Greenville, SC
I have sensitive skin, and tend to get terrible itchies with most detergents. This is one of the few brands I can use without issue. I love it and this is one of two brands that I swear by for the quality as well as the price!
Blessing D.
Blessing D.
Fort Worth, TX
This brand is a bit Okay, it gets the job done but its not very natural at all. the pro is that its very affordable the con is that its a colored detergent which isn't good for your skin sometimes
Laramie O.
Laramie O.
I started using All when I left to go to college and that is the only brand I've used since! It is so affordable and the best bang for your buck!
Barbara M.
Barbara M.
Homestead, PA
This is all I use . I love the smell and for the price it works perfect . Leaves my clothes smelling fresh all the time .
Ty W.
Ty W.
Puyallup, WA
Great detergent! Leaves clothes clean and smelling great. My gym clothes really put it to thebtest, and it passed!
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.
I use these combined with the tide oxi powder and it got out EVERYTHING my little ones got on their clothes!
Caitlyn R.
Caitlyn R.
All detergent gets the job done. You don't have to use much at all per load and your laundry comes clean.