All Soft Deep Conditioning Mega Mask For Dry & Brittle Hair uploaded by Jennifer B.All Soft Deep Conditioning Mega Mask For Dry & Brittle Hair uploaded by Mary C.

BY REDKEN

Redken All Soft Mega Recovery Tissue Mask Cap is a weekly, one-time use hair mask that leaves hair with added moisture and manageability. This at-home treatment, inspired by K-beauty, nourishes and leaves hair with a soft and shiny finish. All Soft Mega Recovery Tissue Mask Cap is infused with a superfood nutri-complex of cactus extract, aloe vera and Sacha Inchi Oil to hydrate, strengthen, and to lock in moisture all day long.

Benefits:

• Nourishing hair mask for severely dry hair
  • Moisturizes, strengthens, and locks in moisture
  • Adds softness and shine
  • Improves manageability
  • Includes cactus extract, aloe vera and Sacha Inchi Oil

Aqua/Water/Eau, Dimethiconeglycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Alcohol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Amodimethicone, Parfum/Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Laureth-23, Laureth-3, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, Plukenetia Volubilis Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ethylhexylglycerin, Coumarin, Linalool, Benzyl Benzoate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, Pentylene Glycol, Citronellol, Amyl Cinnamal, Cereus Grandiflorus Flower Extract/Cactus Flower Extract, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.

How To Use:

Use as a complete system with All Soft Mega Shampoo and Hydramelt. For single use only.

1. Before getting in the shower, open packette and remove paper on adhesive seal.
  2. After shampooing, twist and wrap hair fully into the cap.
  3. Fasten with adhesive strip ensuring the cap is properly sized and secured.
  4. Gently massage the cap to best transfer product.
  5. Leave on for 5-10 minutes.
  6. Remove cap and rinse.
  7. Follow with Hydramelt.

Rebecca m.
I did not like this product at all.

I love using All Soft products so when I saw this and all the great reviews I couldn't wait to try it.

I was very disappointed.
I have chemically treated hair, it's very dry and frizzy. However, I usually maintain it's softness with oils and hair masks. So it's ok.

I've tried using this mask several times to make sure I knew how this product would impact my hair.
This hair masks made my hair EXTREMELY dry and VERY unmanageable. I couldn't run my fingers through it, there was something left behind in my hair. I don't recommend it, I won't use it again.
Amanda P.
Sterling Hts, MI
I have been through bleaching so many times with my blonde. I have naturally black hair. So bleaching damages and makes my hair brittle. This keeps my hair so soft and healthy. I absolutely love it! I would totally recommend it to anyone who has dry and brittle hair and needs nourishment!
Spirit K.
Purchased at: ULTA
I tried multiple masks but was always left either feeling weighed down or greasy. This product left my hair silky soft and manageable and it lasted. I definitely recommend this to someone who is noticing hair breakage when they brush.
Alison P.
Carmel, IN
I use the all soft shampoo and conditioner as my every shower product. So this is a perfect fit in my repertoire. I use this mask once or twice a month especially when my hair starts getting dull or dry and I’m in need of a haircut
Jennifer B.
springfield
The lady at Ulta recommended I try this product. With it being a cap it was very hard to get the short hair inside it and the tab to tighten was worthless/didn’t work. I tried it on for ten minutes then rinsed. I have to say it smells very nice and it feels very soft! We shall see when the hair dries.
Olivia C.
Tampa, FL
This is literally my favorite conditioner/mask I have ever tried. My hair breaks less and feels great after using it. And smells good too!  All Soft Deep Conditioning Mega Mask For Dry & Brittle Hair  Thank you you are amazing!  And I wouldn't say it breaks the bank to buy it on the regular either but isn't super cheap either.
Amanda P.
Sterling Hts, MI
YES! this stuff is amazing! My brittle hair feels really good after using this! It smells really good! :) I think its very effective in helping my hair become healthier. It is on the pricer side for the mask, in my opinion. its 30 dollars for a 6.7 oz bottle. I wish there was more!
Mary C.
Pueblo West, CO
Love this mask! Smells amazing. Makes my dry overly processed hair super soft and shiney. Don't need a whole lot. Love the sheet mask of this, great for sleeping with it on overnight. ! Lovely extra treat.
Amanda A.
New Prt Rchy, FL
10 years and I still loveeeeee all soft by redken! This mask is awesome! Give you the softest and most luxurious hair, the scent is light as well so it’s not overpowering. I like to rotate my conditioners and I absolutely cannot live without this one!
Lindsey T.
Austin, TX
I bleach my hair so it needs a lot of extra help, and this stuff definitely helps. It's super thick and creamy so I try to keep it away from my scalp (for oiliness) and concentrate it on my ends where I feel like it does the most good