All Soft Addictive Hair Transformer by Redken for Unisex - 3.4 oz Oil uploaded by Joanna S.

BY REDKEN

All Soft Addictive Hair Transformer by Redken for Unisex - 3.4 oz Oil see more...

Bree F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this product because it is a spray on product. I absolutely adore this brand. This is one of my all-time favorite brands. This is one of my holy grail’s. I love their hairsprays and I love their thickening lotion’s and waste rising shampoos and conditioners. They also have a spray that helps you with camouflaging your hairline and masking baby hairs. Very amazing brand one of my favorites. I would highly recommend these amazing products and brand to any and everybody with all skin types and all hair types as well.
Claire M.
Alma, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this product whenever I get out of the shower. It is the perfect way to tame down your fly aways even when you air dry like me! I bought this in the clearance section of Ulta but even after it runs out I will continue to buy it. I am super satisfied and will look into other All soft products from them.
Amy C.
Buffalo, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
The number one must have for damaged color treated hair! This is a game changer. This helps make your hair soft and sleek, even when it's dry and parched. The smell is also really pleasant. I like to use it with the matching shampoo and conditioner.
Chelsea R.
Pulaski, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anything in the all soft collection is amazing this is hands down redkens best product line. It smells good and it does exactly what it promises you to do. Yes t is pricey but it’s worth it to me because your hair literally looks and feels like silk.
Victoria T.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
this oil does so much wonders and is so amazing for dry hair it will really do amazing things to it and it will really transform your hair into amazing things like i literally love this so much and I highly recommend to everyone that I know its so good
Julia S.
Trenton , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product so much. It makes my hair feel so soft and healthy! It has a great scent and the bottle lasts me about 2 months. It is a little pricey but I always usually stock up when ulta has a sale! I would definitely recommend!
Cathy R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love to use All Soft Redkin products on occasion. Wonderful scent and I can honestly say no other Redken product makes myh hair softer, but after continued use, my hair begins to feel weighed down and I have to switch Redken products.
Ashley Z.
Birmingham, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this product for frizz. I live in the south where humidity can ruin a good hair day. This product works pretty well in combating that frizz. It does not make your hair look greasy after using it either like some products do. I will definitely purchase again.
Trina W.
Ogden, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very high quality product. It's lightweight, it smells nice and it tones my blonde when I need it the most. I have found that no blonde corrector lasts very long and this is no exception to that. The price is mild on this product.
Amber M.
Jonesville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Although I love the way this makes my hair feel, I hate the way it makes my hair look. It makes my hair frizzy and weightless. It does make my hair extremely soft though, it just doesn't work with my super curly/coarse/thick hair.