All Soft Addictive Hair Transformer by Redken for Unisex - 3.4 oz Oil uploaded by Joanna S.

BY REDKEN

All Soft Addictive Hair Transformer by Redken for Unisex - 3.4 oz Oil see more...

Joanna S.
Joanna S.
This is one of the best conditioners that I have used. this always leaves my hair so soft. I do leave it in my hair for about 10 min before I was it out. It also smells extremely nice. It leaves my hair extremely nice and clean.
Claire M.
Claire M.
Alma, MI
I use this product whenever I get out of the shower. It is the perfect way to tame down your fly aways even when you air dry like me! I bought this in the clearance section of Ulta but even after it runs out I will continue to buy it. I am super satisfied and will look into other All soft products from them.
Amy C.
Amy C.
Buffalo, NY
The number one must have for damaged color treated hair! This is a game changer. This helps make your hair soft and sleek, even when it's dry and parched. The smell is also really pleasant. I like to use it with the matching shampoo and conditioner.
Ashley Z.
Ashley Z.
Birmingham, AL
I like this product for frizz. I live in the south where humidity can ruin a good hair day. This product works pretty well in combating that frizz. It does not make your hair look greasy after using it either like some products do. I will definitely purchase again.
Trina W.
Trina W.
Ogden, UT
Very high quality product. It's lightweight, it smells nice and it tones my blonde when I need it the most. I have found that no blonde corrector lasts very long and this is no exception to that. The price is mild on this product.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Jonesville, NC
Although I love the way this makes my hair feel, I hate the way it makes my hair look. It makes my hair frizzy and weightless. It does make my hair extremely soft though, it just doesn't work with my super curly/coarse/thick hair.
Kristine R.
Kristine R.
This works very well. You don't need too much and it works on color treated hair. It was very effective when I blow dried my hair straight. I did not have to use a straightener afterwards. I would definitely buy it again.
Kelsey R.
Kelsey R.
Using too much of this can make your hair and scalp oily, depending on your hair type. It softened my hair but the second time I used it I felt my hair got a bit greasy. In this case. Use less and get better results!
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Medina, OH
This product is great! I highly recommend to anyone that is looking! Great product on and the value and quality are great. It’s easy and affordable. My friends love it and I love it so you should go and buy it (: !
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Hampshire, IL
I went to a Redken sponsored beauty school and learned all about their product. I love this product I think it feels great on my hair and on my clients hair. My only complaint would really just be the size portion.