All Soft Addictive Hair Transformer by Redken for Unisex - 3.4 oz Oil uploaded by Joanna S.

BY REDKEN #29 in Hair Oil

All Soft Addictive Hair Transformer by Redken for Unisex - 3.4 oz Oil see more...

Bree F.
I absolutely love this product because it is a spray on product. I absolutely adore this brand. This is one of my all-time favorite brands. This is one of my holy grail’s. I love their hairsprays and I love their thickening lotion’s and waste rising shampoos and conditioners. They also have a spray that helps you with camouflaging your hairline and masking baby hairs. Very amazing brand one of my favorites. I would highly recommend these amazing products and brand to any and everybody with all skin types and all hair types as well.
Claire M.
Alma, MI
I use this product whenever I get out of the shower. It is the perfect way to tame down your fly aways even when you air dry like me! I bought this in the clearance section of Ulta but even after it runs out I will continue to buy it. I am super satisfied and will look into other All soft products from them.
Amy C.
Buffalo, NY
The number one must have for damaged color treated hair! This is a game changer. This helps make your hair soft and sleek, even when it's dry and parched. The smell is also really pleasant. I like to use it with the matching shampoo and conditioner.
Ashley Z.
Birmingham, AL
I like this product for frizz. I live in the south where humidity can ruin a good hair day. This product works pretty well in combating that frizz. It does not make your hair look greasy after using it either like some products do. I will definitely purchase again.
Amber M.
Jonesville, NC
Although I love the way this makes my hair feel, I hate the way it makes my hair look. It makes my hair frizzy and weightless. It does make my hair extremely soft though, it just doesn't work with my super curly/coarse/thick hair.
Kristine R.
This works very well. You don't need too much and it works on color treated hair. It was very effective when I blow dried my hair straight. I did not have to use a straightener afterwards. I would definitely buy it again.
Kelsey R.
Using too much of this can make your hair and scalp oily, depending on your hair type. It softened my hair but the second time I used it I felt my hair got a bit greasy. In this case. Use less and get better results!
lisa U.
this made my hair sooo soft and the smell way amazing. i do love redken products but they are on the more expensive side. i wish it was cheaper whichh is probably why i wont be repurchasing this again. Also you can use a coupon with this at ulta stores:)
Elisha P.
Vancouver, WA
When it comes to finding a product to make my hair soft and easy to brush and get rid of the tangles this is the product you want. It's been a favorite of mine for many years redken allsoft is also amazing smelling
Cathy R.
I love to use All Soft Redkin products on occasion. Wonderful scent and I can honestly say no other Redken product makes myh hair softer, but after continued use, my hair begins to feel weighed down and I have to switch Redken products.