BY ALL

All® Small & Mighty® Stainlifter™ Detergent.
Powerful clean.
Safe for all washers.
Safe for all HE washing machines.
3X Ultra. see more...

Buy on Target
  • "I have an allergy to Tide, and All was a little cheaper than other brands but not so cheap that it would bother my sensitive skin." in 1 review
Deanna B.
My go to laundry detergent! Easy to handle container but very concentrated soap. It last a while and does a great job cleaning! Very affordable for the loads it contains. I will buy this again and again.
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
This is the only laundry soap I use on mine and my sons clothing, it doesn't make me itch unlike other soaps I have very sensitive skin witch this does not effect me! It smells great although I do use to cups per load if I only use one it wouldn't be able to smell it much!
Kristal O.
Dingmans Fry, PA
I just pop a lil bit of this on my sons hard stains to give it that extra boost it needs to get clean. It's great on his stains. Dirt , grass, marker, crayon... it's fantastic. Highly recommend it to moms whose kids get into everything.
Jessica C.
Woodstock , GA
I usually buy All in the lavender scent and haven't found there to be a problem with the smell or how well it washes. I love the smell in fact and find the best deals either with a coupon or buy one get one free.
Jamie E.
Cary, NC
By far, my go to detergent. I love this stuff, it's a great bargain for the value. This little bottle gets me through at least 3 months of washes and it works so well. I especially appreciate the fact that it comes in a Free and Clear Option for sensitive skin.
evelyne g.
This product is alwsome u only have to use little bit for a middle load. It's is concentrated so use only a bit . There one also different ones for different skin has well
Sherri C.
Stonewall, LA
Finding a good laundry soap whe you have sensitive skin and allergies can be difficult. But, finding one that doesn't irritate your skin and actually cleans your clothes is Great! All is the only brand of laundry soap that we use. Love it!
Samantha K.
Philadelphia, PA
Before Target started making their own free & clear detergent, I would use this. I have an allergy to Tide, and All was a little cheaper than other brands but not so cheap that it would bother my sensitive skin.
Daisy C.
Fort Collins, CO
For what it's worth I don't think it's really worth it for the cost if I can get it cheap with s coupon I will buy it other than that I tend to pass on the ALL
Angela A.
Ozark, AL
I love All detergent and fabric sheet it is good for those who have sensitive skin, It really gets your clothes clean.