BY ALL

All® Small & Mighty® Free Clear Oxi-Active® Detergent.
New!
Tough on Stains. Gentle on Skin.™
3x Ultra.
Free of perfumes and clear of dyes.
Safe for all washing machines.
28 loads. see more...

Danielle B.
Queensbury , NY
Gets my clothes super clean and does not irritate my sensitive skin. Comparable price point. Effective product and I will continue to purchase.
Hayley S.
Lehi, UT
My go to laundry detergent. Used it first for my clothes diapers, now use it regularly for my family's laundry!
Andressa F.
Rastenfeld 151, suíte #UD671
realmente é bom, já utilizei uma vez e recomendo, minha tia usava em sua casa, o cheiro é bem agradável não é forte o que é bom!
Rebecca B.
I love the free and clear all.
I can't use any other kind.
Everything else breaks me out.
Thanks for this product.
Nicole L.
Chassell, MI
All is my go to laundry detergent since having a child. It is much more affordable then the detergents made specifically for babies. My sister in law did a load of laundry and did not use the free and clear soap and my 1 month old son broke out in a rash. But with All free and clear he has never broken out!
Lauren e.
Saint Charles, MO
I love the free and clear! I have some clothing that stains easily with other types of detergent and this one keeps my clothes fresh and basically brand new. I always have a bottle of this on hand for my delicates.
Samantha B.
Racine , WI
We use All with Oxi for tough baby stains. I know the stains come out immediately but I don't know how clean they stay long term. In the past, I've seen 'organic' stains reappear months down the road. Our new baby is only 3 weeks old, so I can not comment on the longevity.
Cheri W.
Racine, WI
I have used all laundry detergent for many years. It's a reliable soap with stain lifters that get your clothes clean . A little bit goes a long way, with having a grandson who has sensitive skin the free and clear works great.
Amanda G.
murray, KY
all is my go to detergent. I prefer to but the free and clear all , so I don't have to witty about allergies. no dyes, perfumes or scents. it is powerfully enough to clean the dirty messes my kids make and gentle enough to use of. baby clothes. I definitely recommend this!
Katie B.
I have used this detergent for my entire family for years, even when my daughter was a newborn. This detergent is gentle enough for a baby's skin but tough enough to fight everyday stains.