BY ALL

All® Small & Mighty® Free Clear Oxi-Active® Detergent.
New!
Tough on Stains. Gentle on Skin.™
3x Ultra.
Free of perfumes and clear of dyes.
Safe for all washing machines.
28 loads. see more...

Nicole L.
Chassell, MI
All is my go to laundry detergent since having a child. It is much more affordable then the detergents made specifically for babies. My sister in law did a load of laundry and did not use the free and clear soap and my 1 month old son broke out in a rash. But with All free and clear he has never broken out!
Jennifer L.
Brooklyn, NY
Decorator Expert Level 4
I love using all detergent it gets my clothes very clean it also had oxi clean which makes my clothes extra fresh and clean
Lauren e.
Saint Charles, MO
I love the free and clear! I have some clothing that stains easily with other types of detergent and this one keeps my clothes fresh and basically brand new. I always have a bottle of this on hand for my delicates.
Claire H.
This is the only detergent I use. It's convenient, and I love that it's dye and perfume free. It's often on sale at my local supermarket, and I frequently find coupons in the paper or online. A little goes a long way, so don't be deceived by the oversize cap!
Hayley S.
Fremont, CA
My go to laundry detergent. Used it first for my clothes diapers, now use it regularly for my family's laundry!
Andressa F.
Rastenfeld 151, suíte #UD671
realmente é bom, já utilizei uma vez e recomendo, minha tia usava em sua casa, o cheiro é bem agradável não é forte o que é bom!
Samantha B.
Racine, WI
We use All with Oxi for tough baby stains. I know the stains come out immediately but I don't know how clean they stay long term. In the past, I've seen 'organic' stains reappear months down the road. Our new baby is only 3 weeks old, so I can not comment on the longevity.
Rebecca B.
I love the free and clear all.
I can't use any other kind.
Everything else breaks me out.
Thanks for this product.
Jolene G.
Powder Spgs, GA
The Best Laundry Detergent EVER!!!! All Free Clear with Oxi-Active is amazing! Our clothes come out looking fab, any stains come right out, and smelling so clean even though it is unscented! I can usually find this on sale which is a huge bonus!
sara a.
Tonawanda, NY
My favorite item in the laundry room! I have four kids ages 2,4,5,6 and the oldest three play soccer. The two year old has issues with his muscle tone so he falls a lot and gets very dirty. This detergent doesn't both my boys sensitive skin and it removes stains so easily.