BY ALL

All® Small & Mighty® Free Clear Oxi-Active® Detergent.
New!
Tough on Stains. Gentle on Skin.™
3x Ultra.
Free of perfumes and clear of dyes.
Safe for all washing machines.
28 loads. see more...

Nicole L.
Chassell, MI
All is my go to laundry detergent since having a child. It is much more affordable then the detergents made specifically for babies. My sister in law did a load of laundry and did not use the free and clear soap and my 1 month old son broke out in a rash. But with All free and clear he has never broken out!
Samantha B.
Racine , WI
We use All with Oxi for tough baby stains. I know the stains come out immediately but I don't know how clean they stay long term. In the past, I've seen 'organic' stains reappear months down the road. Our new baby is only 3 weeks old, so I can not comment on the longevity.
Cheri W.
Racine, WI
I have used all laundry detergent for many years. It's a reliable soap with stain lifters that get your clothes clean . A little bit goes a long way, with having a grandson who has sensitive skin the free and clear works great.
Lauren e.
Saint Charles, MO
I love the free and clear! I have some clothing that stains easily with other types of detergent and this one keeps my clothes fresh and basically brand new. I always have a bottle of this on hand for my delicates.
Danielle B.
Queensbury, NY
Gets my clothes super clean and does not irritate my sensitive skin. Comparable price point. Effective product and I will continue to purchase.
Rebecca B.
I love the free and clear all.
I can't use any other kind.
Everything else breaks me out.
Thanks for this product.
Hayley S.
Lehi
My go to laundry detergent. Used it first for my clothes diapers, now use it regularly for my family's laundry!
Charito R.
Fort Riley, KS
I love this detergent. It's the only one I use. However, the oxi clean in it doesn't do much on stains.
Amanda E.
Tampa, FL
Decorator Expert
This product is perfect! My boyfriend is always getting dirty working and working on his car this detergent is great for cleaning clothes!
christina m.
East Boston, MA
Decorator Expert
All is a good brand trustworthy and been around for a long time it smells really good and doesn't cost as much as other brands