BY ALL

All® Small & Mighty® Free Clear Oxi-Active® Detergent.
New!
Tough on Stains. Gentle on Skin.™
3x Ultra.
Free of perfumes and clear of dyes.
Safe for all washing machines.
28 loads. see more...

Nicole L.
Chassell, MI
All is my go to laundry detergent since having a child. It is much more affordable then the detergents made specifically for babies. My sister in law did a load of laundry and did not use the free and clear soap and my 1 month old son broke out in a rash. But with All free and clear he has never broken out!
Samantha B.
Racine, WI
We use All with Oxi for tough baby stains. I know the stains come out immediately but I don't know how clean they stay long term. In the past, I've seen 'organic' stains reappear months down the road. Our new baby is only 3 weeks old, so I can not comment on the longevity.
Lauren e.
Saint Charles, MO
I love the free and clear! I have some clothing that stains easily with other types of detergent and this one keeps my clothes fresh and basically brand new. I always have a bottle of this on hand for my delicates.
Amanda G.
murray, KY
all is my go to detergent. I prefer to but the free and clear all , so I don't have to witty about allergies. no dyes, perfumes or scents. it is powerfully enough to clean the dirty messes my kids make and gentle enough to use of. baby clothes. I definitely recommend this!
Carolyn C.
This has been my go to detergent forever! I need no dyes or perfume because my son has very sensitive skin and he has allergies as well. This has never irritated his skin. Not sure how it performs with stains because I aways pre-treat stains with a spray.
Jolene G.
Marietta, GA
The Best Laundry Detergent EVER!!!! All Free Clear with Oxi-Active is amazing! Our clothes come out looking fab, any stains come right out, and smelling so clean even though it is unscented! I can usually find this on sale which is a huge bonus!
Samantha G.
Manteno, IL
I really enjoy All detergents and find that they offer a great bargain for the product and your money. Oftentimes, grabbing these small and mighty bottles on sale and with a coupon, they are far more cost-effective per load, than any other product on the shelf, including store brands.
sara a.
Tonawanda, NY
My favorite item in the laundry room! I have four kids ages 2,4,5,6 and the oldest three play soccer. The two year old has issues with his muscle tone so he falls a lot and gets very dirty. This detergent doesn't both my boys sensitive skin and it removes stains so easily.
Katie B.
I have used this detergent for my entire family for years, even when my daughter was a newborn. This detergent is gentle enough for a baby's skin but tough enough to fight everyday stains.
Claire H.
This is the only detergent I use. It's convenient, and I love that it's dye and perfume free. It's often on sale at my local supermarket, and I frequently find coupons in the paper or online. A little goes a long way, so don't be deceived by the oversize cap!