BY ALL

All® Small & Mighty® Free Clear Oxi-Active® Detergent.
New!
Tough on Stains. Gentle on Skin.™
3x Ultra.
Free of perfumes and clear of dyes.
Safe for all washing machines.
28 loads. see more...

Cheri W.
Racine , WI
I have used all laundry detergent for many years. It's a reliable soap with stain lifters that get your clothes clean . A little bit goes a long way, with having a grandson who has sensitive skin the free and clear works great.
Shelby B.
This product is perfect! I have two little ones so needless to say we have a lot of dirty laundry!! This product keeps their clothes looking like the day I bought them!
Kirstin G.
Crown Point, IN
Great stain remover and great for sensitive skin. We are a household that had psoriasis and eczema so we need a gentle soap but an effective one also.
Heather M.
I think All works well especially if you cant have a fragrance detergent. It clean clothes well and the oxi gets out those stains or problem messes!
Danielle B.
Queensbury , NY
Gets my clothes super clean and does not irritate my sensitive skin. Comparable price point. Effective product and I will continue to purchase.
Amanda E.
Tampa, FL
This product is perfect! My boyfriend is always getting dirty working and working on his car this detergent is great for cleaning clothes!
Sarah H.
Newtown Sq, PA
This is by far the best laundry detergent I have ever used. It is great on stains, without dyes, and is super concentrated. It's perfect.
christina m.
East Boston, MA
All is a good brand trustworthy and been around for a long time it smells really good and doesn't cost as much as other brands
Jennifer L.
Brooklyn, NY
I love using all detergent it gets my clothes very clean it also had oxi clean which makes my clothes extra fresh and clean
Rebecca B.
I love the free and clear all.
I can't use any other kind.
Everything else breaks me out.
Thanks for this product.