BY ALL

All® Small & Mighty® Free Clear Oxi-Active® Detergent.
New!
Tough on Stains. Gentle on Skin.™
3x Ultra.
Free of perfumes and clear of dyes.
Safe for all washing machines.
28 loads. see more...

Claire H.
This is the only detergent I use. It's convenient, and I love that it's dye and perfume free. It's often on sale at my local supermarket, and I frequently find coupons in the paper or online. A little goes a long way, so don't be deceived by the oversize cap!
Shelby B.
This product is perfect! I have two little ones so needless to say we have a lot of dirty laundry!! This product keeps their clothes looking like the day I bought them!
Kirstin G.
Crown point, IN
Great stain remover and great for sensitive skin. We are a household that had psoriasis and eczema so we need a gentle soap but an effective one also.
Heather M.
I think All works well especially if you cant have a fragrance detergent. It clean clothes well and the oxi gets out those stains or problem messes!
Danielle B.
Queensbury, NY
Gets my clothes super clean and does not irritate my sensitive skin. Comparable price point. Effective product and I will continue to purchase.
Amanda E.
Tampa, FL
Decorator Expert Level 2
This product is perfect! My boyfriend is always getting dirty working and working on his car this detergent is great for cleaning clothes!
Sarah H.
West Chester, PA
This is by far the best laundry detergent I have ever used. It is great on stains, without dyes, and is super concentrated. It's perfect.
christina m.
East Boston, MA
Decorator Expert Level 5
All is a good brand trustworthy and been around for a long time it smells really good and doesn't cost as much as other brands
Jennifer L.
Brooklyn, NY
Decorator Expert Level 4
I love using all detergent it gets my clothes very clean it also had oxi clean which makes my clothes extra fresh and clean
Rebecca B.
I love the free and clear all.
I can't use any other kind.
Everything else breaks me out.
Thanks for this product.