BY ALL

All® Small & Mighty® Free Clear Oxi-Active® Detergent.
New!
Tough on Stains. Gentle on Skin.™
3x Ultra.
Free of perfumes and clear of dyes.
Safe for all washing machines.
28 loads. see more...

Claire H.
This is the only detergent I use. It's convenient, and I love that it's dye and perfume free. It's often on sale at my local supermarket, and I frequently find coupons in the paper or online. A little goes a long way, so don't be deceived by the oversize cap!
Carolyn C.
This has been my go to detergent forever! I need no dyes or perfume because my son has very sensitive skin and he has allergies as well. This has never irritated his skin. Not sure how it performs with stains because I aways pre-treat stains with a spray.
Jolene G.
Marietta, GA
The Best Laundry Detergent EVER!!!! All Free Clear with Oxi-Active is amazing! Our clothes come out looking fab, any stains come right out, and smelling so clean even though it is unscented! I can usually find this on sale which is a huge bonus!
Kirstin G.
Crown Point , IN
Great stain remover and great for sensitive skin. We are a household that had psoriasis and eczema so we need a gentle soap but an effective one also.
Amanda G.
murray, KY
all is my go to detergent. I prefer to but the free and clear all , so I don't have to witty about allergies. no dyes, perfumes or scents. it is powerfully enough to clean the dirty messes my kids make and gentle enough to use of. baby clothes. I definitely recommend this!
Nicole L.
Chassell, MI
All is my go to laundry detergent since having a child. It is much more affordable then the detergents made specifically for babies. My sister in law did a load of laundry and did not use the free and clear soap and my 1 month old son broke out in a rash. But with All free and clear he has never broken out!
Samantha B.
Racine , WI
We use All with Oxi for tough baby stains. I know the stains come out immediately but I don't know how clean they stay long term. In the past, I've seen 'organic' stains reappear months down the road. Our new baby is only 3 weeks old, so I can not comment on the longevity.
Cheri W.
Racine, WI
I have used all laundry detergent for many years. It's a reliable soap with stain lifters that get your clothes clean . A little bit goes a long way, with having a grandson who has sensitive skin the free and clear works great.
Lauren e.
Saint Charles, MO
I love the free and clear! I have some clothing that stains easily with other types of detergent and this one keeps my clothes fresh and basically brand new. I always have a bottle of this on hand for my delicates.
Danielle B.
Queensbury, NY
Gets my clothes super clean and does not irritate my sensitive skin. Comparable price point. Effective product and I will continue to purchase.