All Small & Mighty Free and Clear High-Efficiency Liquid Laundry uploaded by Brittany S.

All Small & Mighty Free and Clear High-Efficiency Liquid Laundry

New and improved super concentrated formula to fight many tough stains and give you 30% more loads than before! see more...

• What's your favorite thing about this detergent and would you rec...3 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "My husband has highly sensitive skin, and this is the only laundry detergent I can use on his clothes that don't make him break out in a rash on his skin!" in 4 reviews
  • "It was gentle enough for baby's skin, yet powerful enough to keep the rest of the family's clothes clean as well." in 2 reviews
  • "It took so long to figure out it was the laundry detergent and fabric softeners that were giving me the hives, but once I switched to this detergent I haven't had any problems!" in 1 review
Dominique B.
I am super allergic to dyes and fragrances in laundry detergent, so I have been using All Small and Mighty Free and Clear for about 6 years now and I wouldn't trade it for anything! It took so long to figure out it was the laundry detergent and fabric softeners that were giving me the hives, but once I switched to this detergent I haven't had any problems! Since I wasn't able to use fabric softener either, since companies only just released free and clear softeners, I never felt that this left my clothes stiff or rough feeling. It gets my clothes really clean and keeps them looking new!
Sara D.
Reno, NV
I used this particular detergent when my daughter was a baby, rather than shelling out $10 a bottle for Dreft. It was gentle enough for baby's skin, yet powerful enough to keep the rest of the family's clothes clean as well. I recommend this to anyone who is about to have a baby. It is way more affordable than Dreft, and these little bottles go a long way!
Kim Loren B.
Bremerton, WA
This is great. It gets your clothes clean, leaves a fresh smell and is great for my kids. People with sensitive skin should give this a try and see how great it works! It doesn't have the over whelming strong scent most detergents have but is it a crisp clean scent.
Angeliah M.
Louisville, TN
My daughter and I both have sensitive skin and this laundry detergent has yet to be a bother to it. I like the fact that it doesn't have a harsh smell like most laundry detergents do which also effects our allergies this one never has. Happy with it and will continue to use it.
Cheyenne H.
Albuquerque, NM
I have very sensitive skin, as does my daughter, and All Free and Clear is the only detergent that I can use that does not cause skin irritation. I have found that it is even gentle enough for washing newborns' clothing and bedding. Overall, I feel it is a great product, and would recommend it to anyone with sensitive skin concerns!
Corinna C.
Charlotte, NC
I exclusively use ALL fragrance free. I find other detergents cause my skin to itch. All cleans very well. My only complaint is it doesn't seem to clean as well on my boyfriend's workout clothes, but he has Tide he uses, so it works out.
Kylie W.
Silvis, IL
This is the only soap that I can use. Tide and the like make me break out (I have sensitive skin/eczema). I even use a bit less than the bottle suggests and it cleans my clothes well. I workout everyday (cardio and weightlifting) and play soccer too, so prior to washing them, my clothes can smell pretty bad and are sometimes stained up.
Lisa H.
Saint Peter, MN
If you have sensitive skin I highly recommend this! It is a powerful cleaner and have never made my skin itchy. You only need a bit and it worked well in both my front load washer and my newer top load washer. Pick it up! You'll like it.
Deborah D.
East Palatka, FL
My daughter is allergic to everything but especially dyes and fragrances in laundry detergent, so I have been using All Small and Mighty Free and Clear for about 4 years. It is an awesome product and I wouldn't trade it for anything! It gets my clothes really clean and keeps them looking new longer than most other products.
Lauren G.
Due to my eczema I can only use free and clear laundry detergents. All is perfect. I've had less skin irritation using this and started to use other All Free and Clear products. Good price point especially when using coupons.
Karen A.
Decorator Expert Level 3
What's your favorite thing about this detergent and would you recommend