All Small & Mighty Free and Clear High-Efficiency Liquid Laundry uploaded by Brittany S.

#57 in Starch

New and improved super concentrated formula to fight many tough stains and give you 30% more loads than before! see more...

• What's your favorite thing about this detergent and would...3 Answers
All Small & Mighty Free and Clear High-Efficiency Liquid Laundry
  • "It was gentle enough for baby's skin, yet powerful enough to keep the rest of the family's clothes clean as well." in 2 reviews
  • "It took so long to figure out it was the laundry detergent and fabric softeners that were giving me the hives, but once I switched to this detergent I haven't had any problems!" in 1 review
Erin S.
Deville, LA
In my effort to eliminate fragrance and dyes from my laundry routine, I purchased All Free & Clear. I was curious about what my laundry would smell like and I was pleasantly surprised that they actually had no smell, not even any leftover funk, which was my fear. And I now have one more toxin-free product in my home!
Jaid L.
LOVE IT! I have three kids with sensitive skin (helps mine also), it's nice to eliminate the fragrances and go with something that works for our family! Plus a big bottle is fairly inexpensive which is a definite plus!
Dominique B.
I am super allergic to dyes and fragrances in laundry detergent, so I have been using All Small and Mighty Free and Clear for about 6 years now and I wouldn't trade it for anything! It took so long to figure out it was the laundry detergent and fabric softeners that were giving me the hives, but once I switched to this detergent I haven't had any problems! Since I wasn't able to use fabric softener either, since companies only just released free and clear softeners, I never felt that this left my clothes stiff or rough feeling. It gets my clothes really clean and keeps them looking new!
Sara D.
Reno, NV
I used this particular detergent when my daughter was a baby, rather than shelling out $10 a bottle for Dreft. It was gentle enough for baby's skin, yet powerful enough to keep the rest of the family's clothes clean as well. I recommend this to anyone who is about to have a baby. It is way more affordable than Dreft, and these little bottles go a long way!
Kim Loren B.
Bremerton, WA
This is great. It gets your clothes clean, leaves a fresh smell and is great for my kids. People with sensitive skin should give this a try and see how great it works! It doesn't have the over whelming strong scent most detergents have but is it a crisp clean scent.
Angeliah M.
Louisville, TN
My daughter and I both have sensitive skin and this laundry detergent has yet to be a bother to it. I like the fact that it doesn't have a harsh smell like most laundry detergents do which also effects our allergies this one never has. Happy with it and will continue to use it.
Cheyenne H.
Albuquerque, NM
I have very sensitive skin, as does my daughter, and All Free and Clear is the only detergent that I can use that does not cause skin irritation. I have found that it is even gentle enough for washing newborns' clothing and bedding. Overall, I feel it is a great product, and would recommend it to anyone with sensitive skin concerns!
Corinna C.
Charlotte, NC
I exclusively use ALL fragrance free. I find other detergents cause my skin to itch. All cleans very well. My only complaint is it doesn't seem to clean as well on my boyfriend's workout clothes, but he has Tide he uses, so it works out.
Kylie W.
Silvis, IL
This is the only soap that I can use. Tide and the like make me break out (I have sensitive skin/eczema). I even use a bit less than the bottle suggests and it cleans my clothes well. I workout everyday (cardio and weightlifting) and play soccer too, so prior to washing them, my clothes can smell pretty bad and are sometimes stained up.
Lisa H.
Saint Peter, MN
If you have sensitive skin I highly recommend this! It is a powerful cleaner and have never made my skin itchy. You only need a bit and it worked well in both my front load washer and my newer top load washer. Pick it up! You'll like it.
Karen A.
Decorator Expert Level 3
What's your favorite thing about this detergent and would you recommend