All Small and Mighty Fresh Rain Liquid Detergent 32 oz
All Small and Mighty Fresh Rain Liquid Detergent 32 oz
briana H.
I love the way this makes our clothes smell. It is a simple, clean, pleasant smell. Probably one of my favorite scents in general. Easy to use, works well, and the concentration level is great and makes the bottle lighter.
Gabriella V.
Great price. But it didn't seem to make my clothes cleaner than my previous detergent. I didn't like the wau it made my clothes smell either.
Nicky B.
Cleans just as good as more expensive brands! I just started using it and love it! It makes my house smell so clean too while I'm washing clothes!
Kirby Y.
Columbus, OH
I used this detergent in College! I would still use it except my husband's skin is a bit to sensitive for the fresh rain scent. I think I'm going to try the free and clear All brand. I really enjoyed it b/c it felt that it cleaned my clothes very well. You didn't need a lot and for the price you really couldn't beat it while in college!

Probably runs you about $5-$15 depending on what size you get, but honestly the small to medium size will last quite a while!
Taylor R.
Houma, LA
This is super affordable and I love that it doesn't irritate my skin like some other detergents. This detergent lasts a good while depending on what size bottle you get. But even the big bottles are affordable! Worth every penny.