BY ALL

RuthAnne S.
Manistee, MI
I love these little power pacs of non-smelly, non-colored detergent! I have a form of exema (according to my doctor) that leaves little red bumps on my arms and legs. I've always had them, but when I asked my doctor about them she recommended using unscented and unfragranced laundry detergent. This is one of the best detergent's I've come across, it's so simple. You just start the water, throw a pac in, and put your clothes in the wash. It makes laundry just that much faster and easier to do, and without the added skin irritants!
Lori Y.
Girard
When these are on sale with coupon, usually from Dillons-I stock up. I like to use these with towels, sheets, and kitchen towels. My laundry is just clean, stains are minimal, and it is good alternative in a pinch for my Tide. I would recommend to anyone on a budget that needs a good quality product with an affordable price point, this is the one.
Angelica G.
East Weymouth, MA
I use these everytime I do my laundry, because I like how efficient they are. They work extremely well and dissolve easily in cold water. They help my clothes stay bright and don't lead to significant fading. I have sensitive skin and have to be careful with detergents and I haven't had an issue with these after almost a year of use.
Nicole M.
Madera, CA
I like all laundry soap! I don't love it. I feel like they can smell better . I like a really scented soap but if you don't this would be great. I feel like the bottle itself can be a little more colorful. It just never excites me to buy even when on sale! I usually grab another brand!
Amelia S.
Colonia, NJ
I use this product because of the pods. They are much easier to use than liquid and are convenient to just throw one in. They are a bit expensive but other than that they are really good and left my clothes pretty soft overall.
Markie P.
I love laundry detergent with OXI it them! I feel like nothing really gets AS clean as it could if it doesn't have OXI in it! It's sensitive and smells fresh! Would definitely suggest it to anyone who needs extra stain removal
Coryna M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
These are actually not user friendly. I've tried Jen multiple times and threw them out. They left white powder on my clothes. Maybe something with the timing on the material of the pods needs to be relooked at. Would not recommend or buy.
Courtney D.
I liked this product. I liked that I could just toss one in and THAT was that. My only issue, and it's a personal one, is I have to use VERY sensitive cleaners, I have 3 out of 4 that have eczema so flare ups are prone. If you don't have sensitivities I would definitely recommend.
Brittany H.
Portland, OR
Super convenient. I'm a mom and throwing one of these pods in the dish washer is so easy and simple. Love the ones with OXI I feel like they're the most affective and don't leave residue on my dish ware
Shanna D.
Worthington, MN
We have used All Free n Clear since my children were babies. It's a little less expensive than Dreft but works just the same. Although it doesn't leave clothes soft, so fabric softener is a must. If you have fragrance related skin issues, you may want to opt for the Dreft.