all® OXI mighty pacs® Laundry Detergent 56 Loads 2.96 lb. Tub uploaded by Keyta W.

BY ALL

Sabrina N.
WAVERLY, OH
These do a good job of cleaning my laundry. They do not have a long-lasting scent like other detergent brands. All is a good bargain when found on sale and used with coupons. If my store is out of my favorite brand of detergent, I will use All again. The pack form is handy and makes laundry easier, although the packs are fragile and can break easier than other brands I have tried.
Olympia M.
Pleasant Hill
I love this product because you don't have to hassle with the mess of spilling liquid detergent so plus there. Overall I think this product is very effective but only if you have a good washer because mine is junky so it sometimes leaves gooey residue from the plastic and detergent but all I have to do is run it through again and all is good so I recommend this product, it also smells nice :)
Anna D.
Mesquite
My skin is super sensitive so I need something that is affordable and can get the stains out after a long day of having a baby AND working at a daycare and this is it. Catch it on sale at Kroger and you can it this as low as a dollar! Great price and alternative to some of the others out there. I use this with my baby instead of the very price Dreft
Antoinette A.
longview,wa
These are good because they're cheaper in price than other brands and still get the job done. Clothes are very clean after 1 wash but the smell just isn't as strong as it should be. They need to make it smell stronger and cleaner. Other than that they're great and super easy and convenient to use. I will keep tying
Chantelle W.
Lucerne Vly, CA
I love these when I find them on sale. I use them for my daughter and husband's extra soiled clothes. They get everything out even there riding gear that have red clay mud stains everywhere. I love love love these.
JESSICA C.
Bakersfield, CA
The detergent packs and super-convenient for when you're in a hurry but have to start some laundry before leaving the house. Even though they're small, they're way effective and gets he job done! I would recommend to anyone who hasn't tried it yet.
Melanie W.
Chattanooga, TN
These don't dissolve in my washer for whatever reason. After the load ends I'll find a little pocket of detergent in my clothing and my clothes don't smell clean. I am not satisfied with this product and wouldn't repurchase.
Courtney A.
Iola, KS
When trying to teach kids how to do their own laundry I don't think there is anything better. The price is super reasonable and you don't have to worry about the mess of pouring or the headache of measuring the liquid soap.
Darcee M.
Long Beach, MS
These have become my new go to detergent. Doing laundry has never been easier. No more messy spills or clean up. Just toss one of these in and you're ready to go
Keyta W.
I am so digging this detergent. The new packets makes it so much easier to measure. The detergent itself is very effective with removing stains, All is not cheap but not unaffordable the price is worth it to me. I recommend this product.