BY ALL

Good for people with sensitive skin. see more...

Victoria B.
San Antonio, TX
My fiance has the most sensitive skin, and the worst allergies. He would break out in hives over any and everything. We had to make some changes to our laundry cycle and found All, we will never use another brand again! Its been about 6 months and he hasn't had any hives whatsoever, we started incorporating some scent boosters as well and so far so good! Would highly recommend for those with allergies, and sensitive skin.
Sarah W.
This is our go-to detergent. With everyone in our household with sensitive skin, this works the best for our house. We usually get this one or the one without the OXI boost. I personally do not think it changes the way the clothes are cleaned they seem to both work well and equally, so I buy what's available at the time.
Lee M.
Great laundry product.  Have been using this product for years with great satisfaction.  Lots of pros, no cons.  Very effective product for your laundry use.  Quite affordable, not expensive at all.  Definitely would recommend this product.
All free and clear is all my family uses on our sensitive skin. Works great on getting all the stains out, even out of our 1 year old's day care clothes. All is affordable and you don't need to use a lot to go a long way. Would recommend to others for use.
Julie L.
I have extremely sensitive skin, and so far this is the only detergent that doesn't harm my skin and does it's job getting my clothes clean! It's super affordable as well, which is a bonus!
Rebeca O.
Whitestone, NY
This detergent is great for sensitive skin... I love it a lot. Works really well. Not disappointing at all. Affordable when bought in bulk like this. I recommend to anyone who struggles with sensitive skin and doesn't want to spend a ridiculous amount of money.
Jennifer T.
I use this for my daughter's clothes because she's sensitive to perfumes and dyes. It doesn't smell good but it works really well. I pre rinse most of her things and I can see all the dirt it brings out of the clothes.
Maria C.
I love this detergent it keeps my clothes nice and clean. It's also great for my sons sensitive skin. I like to buy the value bottle from SAMS it fairly inexpensive compared to gain and tide and it's just as effective
Lindsay M.
Huntington Beach, CA
This is a good basic laundry detergent that is a little cleaner if you have allergies to perfumes in some detergents. I don't find it helps much with stains though so I usually need to add some oxy clean with my wash to get anything tough out. It is reasonable for the amount you get.
KM S.
My boyfriend loves this brand and he buys it almost always. He loves this because it doesn't have any dyes and his skin doesn't get irritated. We use this a lot also because the price is just at the right number.