BY ALL

Kayla R.
I have been using this for a few years now. It's pretty good but it does go by quickly depending on how much laundry you have. It's not one of the best but it does get the job done. It's not that expensive depending on how many bottles you get. I do prefer you get two if you don't want to go back to the store for a while.
Montrese M.
I work in a DROP IN CENTER, that primarily serves homeless people. We offer laundry services to them as well. This detergent gets their clothes very clean and removes the odors they carry very easily. The clients love this detergent and so do I.
Mercades S.
The specific product works really well at removing stains. The only con would be that the scent isn't very long-lasting however I'm not disappointed. It's affordable and it gets the job done. I would recommend to others.
Jess K.
Warren, NJ
Large bottle stays for a long time with several loads of laundry! Easy to dispense so you don't have to lift the bottle to pour but rather push a button. Keeps clothes smelling good and cleans well!!
Heather T.
Pittsfield, NH
This is a good all around detergent. I cleans all types of clothes without damage. It is good a getting stains out, and is not harsh. I have an older washer and this still works great on all my clothes. Both work and play. Gets the stains out of my husbands dirty jeans.
Autum L.
Has a wonderful smell that lasts a long time on my clothes! It also gets stains out with the help of my SHOUT stain remover. Definitely did not disappoint. We purchased from Sams so we could have a bigger container and it lasts us a long time. I would definitely recommend.
Jessica D.
Lafayette, LA
This is by far my favorite laundry detergent! Has a great event! It is extremely reasonably priced! It gets all the rough stains out of all my children's clothes. I absolutely love this laundry detergent!
Clydeine A.
Love it!! Have tried all the others and this product is the only one that doesn't bother my skin. It cleans well. I use half the recommended amount unless clothes are really dirty. Yes I recommend.
Yasmin B.
Leominster, MA
Only laundry detergent that my mom buys, and I understand why. It really does a great job of washing clothes and is super effective, it's also very affordable and I highly recommend this product!
Martisa S.
This products really get your clothes to their cleanest. Affordable and works very well. It keeps your clothes bright and does not stretch them out. I recommend this product to anyone