BY ALL

Autum L.
Autum L.
Has a wonderful smell that lasts a long time on my clothes! It also gets stains out with the help of my SHOUT stain remover. Definitely did not disappoint. We purchased from Sams so we could have a bigger container and it lasts us a long time. I would definitely recommend.
Sheri K.
Sheri K.
Napa, CA
My laundry always comes out smelling and looking fresh. The whites seem to be whiter and the brights brighter. My daughters have followed in the footsteps of how I do the laundry. I have tried other products with results being less than satisfactory
Diana F.
Diana F.
San Ysidro, CA
Amazing love it. I usually buy this one when I'm running on a budget it works well just have to add a little more liquid than usual. Very affordable and good with cleaning the clothes well. Yes I recommend it.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lafayette, LA
This is by far my favorite laundry detergent! Has a great event! It is extremely reasonably priced! It gets all the rough stains out of all my children's clothes. I absolutely love this laundry detergent!
Yasmin B.
Yasmin B.
Leominster, MA
Only laundry detergent that my mom buys, and I understand why. It really does a great job of washing clothes and is super effective, it's also very affordable and I highly recommend this product!
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Get this at Costco and it lasts a good while. I love in a family of 3 so we do about 3 or 4 small loads of laundry a week. It smells good, works well, and is a good basic detergent.
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
Elsmere, DE
This is a great detergent, no complaints will come from this household! Gets my stuff clean and doesn't have any fake smells!
JACALYNN R.
JACALYNN R.
Dickinson, TX
Cleans clothes, smells good, it's laundry detergent not really sure what else to say, buy in bulk decently priced
Lizbeth C.
Lizbeth C.
I love all because it smells amazing and it cleans great! It's super concentrated and is very effective.
Maria B.
Maria B.
Great detergent and very affordable! This stuff smells great! Always leaves my clothes feeling soft!