All Oxi-Active Stainlifters Detergent

All Oxi-Active Stainlifters Detergent, 50 fl oz: Safe for all HE washing machines 50 fluid ounce bottle see more...

All Oxi-Active Stainlifters Detergent
  • "The clothes smell great and the stain fighter in this is awesome." in 1 review
Whitney W.
San Diego, CA
Love this detergent! Always gets my clothes clean and keeps the colors bright and whites white. Not to mention it smells amazing! But if you have sensitive skin or don't like a strong smell I would not recommend it for you.
Soyoung L.
Austin, TX
The scent was little bit too strong for me but I like the action power for football uniform. I usually get the big size for my family and it last me for about 3 months.
Shanna H.
Cincinnati, OH
Haven't used ALL in years, I've used oxi clean quite a bit. I think these two together will be great. They both are great seprate. They must be good together.
Angie W.
Lancaster, OH
All detergent is a great one! And it smells fresh and clean! Keeps my clothes looking good! And not an expensive one either
Anna R.
Danville, KY
My favorite detergent ever! its cheaper than the rest but does better than the rest I will never use anything different
Lauren J.
Randomly bought one day but I wouldn't trade it. It seriously gets the stains out. And it does smell great 😋
Destiny H.
I think the only thing that makes this laundry detergent work is the oxi clean it!
Daniela R.
Looks like a great product. Oxi clean works on everything and all smells great
Sara C.
Bolivia, NC
I love love love this detergent it is my new go to and what I prefer to buy over some of the bigger name brands out there. The clothes smell great and the stain fighter in this is awesome. I washed a shirt that I thought had a set in stain and it came out after using this detergent. Using this has made me happy Mom and Wife with clean laundry LOL.