All Over Shimmer Face Luminizer Powder - # 9 - Stila - Cheek - All Over Shimmer Face Luminizer Powder - 8.5g/0.3oz

BY STILA

Amanda H.
Southern Pines
Wellness Guru Expert
This is such a great product! I am obsessed and I would definitely recommend it if you don’t have it already! It’s a great deal and it lasts a really long time. What a great product that I definitely recommend to all my friends and family!
Joy L.
Dunbar, PA
It’s been along time since I’ve reached for this, but it used to be a staple in my make up bag. Still highlighter has been around for ages and there’s a reason why - it does the job! It’s not as glowy or glittery as some of the products on the market today, but it’s still a great product to strobe with. I also love to use this as a shadow base. Try it, you won’t be disappointed!.
Saniya F.
Atlanta
Not tryna be in thatNot tryna be coolJust tryna be in thisTell me how you chooseCan you feel why you're in thisCan you feel it throughAll of the windowsInside this room'Cause I wanna touch you, babyAnd I wanna feel you, tooI wanna see the sunrise and your sinsJust me and youLight it up, on the runLet's make love, tonightMake it up, fall in love, tryBut you'll never be aloneI'll be with you from dusk till dawnI'll be with you from dusk till dawnBaby, I'm right hereI'll hold you when things go wrongI'll be with you from dusk till dawnI'll be with you from dusk till dawnBaby, I'm right hereI'll be with you from dusk till dawnBaby, I'm right here loe
Jess G.
Vienna, VA
This is a thousand times better than the bare minerals face shimmer.  This acts almost as a blush and highlighter in one.  Depending on what look you are going for you can use on just your cheeks or sometimes on the bridge of your nose too.  Its super reasonably priced and I even brush it across my collar bone sometimes before going out.
Ryeanna T.
Houston
I love Stella sometimes the product can be chalky but that's okay. It is very gentle on my skin and works really well . This product last throughout the day and I would recommend the price is a little pricey but I would but this product again. Stella Ian a really goodnight brand and I love thier highlight
Angelina R.
Peotone
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PRODUCT! When I first bought it was like meh maybe I'll use this color sometimes... but now I literally reach for it everyday! It's my favorite blush to use! It goes on so smooth you don't need a lot of product. It's pretty pigmented and I'm very happy with it! 10/10 would buy again!
Eonah M.
Let me just say I really love Stila hands down. And this happens to be another good buy for me, I really love the pigmentation of this cheek powder, and how it is not overpowering. I find that a lot of blushes can be too too pigmented and make you look clownish but this is so subtle but perfect for me.
Narcissist M.
Love the product! I used to use other random brands before, but never stuck to one. After having to use it for a long while, I am not looking back. This brand is one of the best brands I have used so far for skin makeup. Love it, and I do very strongly recommend others to give this one a try, really!
Joan J.
Margate City, NJ
Love a simple face makeup with this to highlight the apples of your cheeks. This loght pink hue doesn't over power your face and builds to a simple sophisticated look. Always a piece I travel with- can complete so many different types of looks. Can see this always being a go to for my beauty routine.
Lex C.
Lowell
I am a person that is in love with highlight and I truly love a good shimmer and bold look to the face. It has no scent and can run more on the pricey end. I use this product everyday and use it anytime I get to. I recommend this product to everybody who wants a flawless look.