All Over Shimmer Face Luminizer Powder - # 9 - Stila - Cheek - All Over Shimmer Face Luminizer Powder - 8.5g/0.3oz

BY STILA

Amanda H.
Cameron, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is such a great product! I am obsessed and I would definitely recommend it if you don’t have it already! It’s a great deal and it lasts a really long time. What a great product that I definitely recommend to all my friends and family!
Ryeanna T.
Houston
I love Stella sometimes the product can be chalky but that's okay. It is very gentle on my skin and works really well . This product last throughout the day and I would recommend the price is a little pricey but I would but this product again. Stella Ian a really goodnight brand and I love thier highlight
Angelina R.
Peotone
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PRODUCT! When I first bought it was like meh maybe I'll use this color sometimes... but now I literally reach for it everyday! It's my favorite blush to use! It goes on so smooth you don't need a lot of product. It's pretty pigmented and I'm very happy with it! 10/10 would buy again!
Joan J.
Margate City, NJ
Love a simple face makeup with this to highlight the apples of your cheeks. This loght pink hue doesn't over power your face and builds to a simple sophisticated look. Always a piece I travel with- can complete so many different types of looks. Can see this always being a go to for my beauty routine.
Lex C.
Lowell
I am a person that is in love with highlight and I truly love a good shimmer and bold look to the face. It has no scent and can run more on the pricey end. I use this product everyday and use it anytime I get to. I recommend this product to everybody who wants a flawless look.
Marilyn M.
Port Richey, FL
Love this stuff! You can use it on your cheeks or your entire face. I use this maybe two times a week. It is shimmering and has a good scent to it. It's worth the money as well. It is not greasy and good for oily skin. I love love love the shimmering effect and will definitely be buying again.
Ivee S.
California
I heard about this blush through my sister so I bought for myself. It stays pretty long if you stay away from your face. I bought this item at Sephora. There's no scent to me. It's just regular smell. I would buy it again. I don't mind this item. Would recommend it also!
Bailey W.
Peoria
Beautiful product for a luminous finish! I only gave 4 stars because I am typically a more blinding highlighter type of person, so this is a lot more subtle than I'm used to! It's gentle on the skin, and the scent isn't bad at all. Not sure if I would purchase again.
Sara H.
I really like this product especially the color is perfect and pretty subtle. This is perfect for day wear when you want a little makeup on and not too much pop for daily wear. More natural makeup. I really like this shade with my skin tone. I would recommend this.
Yvette L.
Love this product! I used it for eyeshadow and highlight! It's absolutely beautiful, you couldn't even tell a difference. The eyeshadow is very nice and smooth. I've used it for so long but recently I've ran out and haven't been able to purchase another one.