ALL-OVER EYESHADOW BRUSH 200

by Fenty Beauty

NULL

Is this brush good for blending?
Start your review of ALL-OVER EYESHADOW BRUSH 200!
How would you rate this product?
Grand Blanc, MI
Absolutely love this brush! This brush is great quality and applies my eyeshadow great too. I love the shape as well 🥰
Florissant , MO
Great, the bristles are soft and hold makeup easily . It allows you to provide all over shadow in one application.
Fairland , OK
Easy to use tool! Seems to apply my eyeshadow great! Love the soft handle and bristles army too hard.
Milwaukee, WI
Good brush but not worth the price. Picks up product but might be a little too dense
Edmonton, AB
This is one of my favourite eyeshadow brushes. It is thicker so it picks up a lot of product for placing a single colour all across the lid and then it’s good to use on the end to get on the lower lid as well
Edmonton, AB
I use this all the time for my work makeup. I really like this brush for creating a nice base before I start blending. It picks up eyeshadow very well and disperses it across the eyelid smoothly and evenly. These brushes are so soft and high quality and they’re so simple yet pretty.
Great brush. Give a nice even coverage and is easy to use. It’s nice a soft and easy to keep clean too I am slowly converting all my friends and family to fenty beauty as I love the products so much!!
kingston
This I carry everywhere I go. It is my go too brush and it blends out my makeup very well. Y’all can go get it because it’s the Bomb 💣
quebec
Very good good hand easy to clean easy to take in travelling Fenty have the best quality