ALL-OVER EYESHADOW BRUSH 200

by Fenty Beauty

NULL

Is this brush good for blending?
Start your review of ALL-OVER EYESHADOW BRUSH 200!
How would you rate this product?
Leavenworth, KS
Purchased at: Sephora
So yea...not my favorite brush by a long shot. I have the entire set of Fenty brushes and can’t remember the last time I even reached for one. They sit unused on my vanity purely for display. The only reason I gave this 2 stars is because they are so attractive. The only positive I have is looks. They are absolutely gorgeous to look at and appear to be well made. It’s the bristles they used that I just can’t stand. They used synthetic bristles with such a cheap slick feel to them and perform very poorly. The eye brushes are the worst I’ve ever used. I’m a bit of a brush snob that has a weakness for high end brushes. These remind me of the super cheap ugly Wet N Wild brush line sold in drugstores for a follow. Only those work better. Save your money on these. They just downright suck. If you want a great set of brushes for the amount you would have spent on these get the It Cosmetics brushes. Leaps and bounds better.
Kent, WA
Purchased at: Sephora
Love love ❤️ this brush it works really nice. It helps make a flawless finish on my eyes and the bristles are super soft and sturdy. I will definitely try out her other brushes because I like this one so much. The best part is that they are not expensive, their reasonably priced and good quality!!! Just wish she had a whole set instead of having to buy them individually.
Grovetown, GA
Purchased at: Sephora
I love all things Fenty including their tools. This brush is great and so soft. The only thing I would change is price. It’s a little on the steep side BUT after cleaning it a few times I haven’t noticed any shedding so the money might be worth it.
Valdosta, GA
I use to only use Mac brushes until I got this brush now my arsenal is Mac and Fenty. This brush is a bit expensive but the way the brushes look and the way the brush handles. Also the brush really packs the color on the eyes. It’s also really good to contour your nose.
I absolutely love this eye shadow brush. I have noticed a difference when using this eyeshadow brush and other ones. This one has very little fallout especially when pairs with the Fenty eyeshadows. It works well with blending as well as not having to keep putting layers of eyeshadow on for it to show and stay on. This is a must have for anyone
Warrenton, MO
ALL-OVER EYESHADOW BRUSH 200 uploaded by Brittany W.
My first online order with Fenty Beauty and I received this beautiful eyeshadow brush along with my Moroccan Spice Palette. This versatile brush is so easy to use, whether it be for blending or packing on color. The brush makes blending with eyeshadow so much easier, and I love the rosy color. Thank you Fenty for providing me with an amazing brush!
Las Vegas, NV
Cannot explain how much I love this brush. Not only is it cute with the baby pink color, but it is the perfect shape for my eye makeup and it is sooooooooft against my eyes. My eyes are sensitive so sometimes brushes can feel like sand paper. This does not do that. I love the ALL-OVER EYESHADOW BRUSH 200 for the win!!!!!
Purchased at: Sephora
It's a good eyeshadows brush nothing special about it works really good.I don't used this brush everyday. There not I would changed about this brush. ALL-OVER EYESHADOW BRUSH 200
Jackson, OH
First off, the color of these brushes is absolutely gorgeous. Second, they're not made from animal hair which is a huge plus. Third, they're very easy to clean. A little pricey but they're high-end so you can't be too shocked. I recommend.
anchorage
This is my fav brush im planning on buying like 5 more it’s literally my fav n super nice 2 look at, no improvements this is literally the Perfect brush