BY SELEZIONE TARTUFI

With an addition of truffle flavor that is nature-identical, this truffle oil has the genuine taste of fresh white Alba truffles, the finest quality available. The oil base is all Italian Olive Oil, and the truffle oil is all natural, as all our... see more...

• I have this but have never used it. What is the best thin...4 Answers
Sonya M.
Greenville, SC
First and foremost this is rather expensive. That being said, it's worth every penny to me. Taste amazing and I put it on everything from pizza to eggs. Especially wonderful on homemade hamburgers. I'll certainly continue to purchase this.
Brittany S.
Holland, MI
A friend actually gave me this oil, My family and I enjoyed it.. I don't think id buy it myself because its a little pricey but I though it made our meals taste awesome.
Laurel B.
Portland, OR
Worth the price! I have another brand i use as well, but i throw this stuff on everything. Eggs, pasta, chicken, salad, dip for bread etc. YUM!
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
This is a great truffle oil and really brings a lot of flavor to many dishes. It's a great taste and makes all meals a little better.
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
This is a decent product, some people think it has a funny taste, but I think the fact that it is all natural makes up for it. :)
Brisa S.
Las Vegas, NV
I like to cook a lot. And i like to use the trouffle oil for risotto. It gives it a very unique flavor. Its just delicious.
Zoe C.
Laurier, WA
Very expensive wasn't what I expected. I can get same taste from a regular brand that's $20 cheaper
Zomorah K.
Great product! Would definitely recommend this product to a friend or a family member.
melat k.
I will not try this product I'm not sure the outcome of the conflict of the flaver
Tineshia C.
Edgewood, MD
I think this truffle oil is disgusting. It's expensive and it doesn't taste good
Sara W.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I have this but have never used it. What is the best thing to us it for? It cost a lot so I want to get the right thing.