All-Natural Sweetener - Confectioners Style 16 oz Pwdr by Swerve uploaded by Sukaina A.

BY SWERVE #62 in Sugars & Sweeteners

Emily L.
Bradenton, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
So we bought this off amazon because me and my hubby started The keto diet! We’ve been using it in this Chocolate peanut butter mouse based with heavy cream and cocoa powder. I haven’t quite gotten the measurements down though, others say it’s comparable to sugar but I disagree. I’ll add half a cup to something and it’s barely sweet...I do like to mix it with stevia and I feel like the two work better together.
Sukaina A.
Vienna
I make all of my bakes goods with this sweetener since my recipes are gluten free and keto friendly. It is perfect and it meets my expectations. First time using but I’ve bought a few. A little pricey considering how much I use it....but it’s the best sugar substitute!
Cheyenne D.
Utica, NY
This is a phenomenal sugar alternative. Non-glycemic, zero-calorie, no aftertaste, and measures just like sugar! It is more expensive, but definitely worth it to eat sweets without compromising taste nor health.
Natalie O.
Olathe , KS
Yes yes yes!!!! We are a sugar free house and this stuff is perfect! I’m allergic to xylitol which is the other main stream sugar alcohol, so this is great! Works wonderful in all recipes we’ve tired and I’m willing to spend the $$ to get a great product. It does have a cooling effect to it so if you don’t like that it might not be for you.
Lynn B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I bought this after reading that it’s a better sweetener for Diabetics. It isn’t supposed to raise blood sugar levels as quickly because of its glycemic index. This is like a powdered sugar and not granulated sugar. I didn’t realize that there were different versions. I didn’t like it for sweetening tea. I’m not interested in trying the other formulas.
Stacy S.
Carthage, MO
I use Swerve Confectioners Sugar in a multitude of Keto and low-carb recipes. I have Type II Diabetes which I no longer have to take medications for since I have changed my eating lifestyle, which includes this Swerve product. I make smoothies and add the Swerve Confectioners Sugar for sweetness because I find it incorporates into cold liquid much better than granulated. I also love using it as a dusting sugar for low carb sweets like donuts, cookies, puddings, etc. I do not find that it has any type of aftertaste and know that it being a product made with the natural substance erythritol that it is good for my body, especially my hormones. Highly recommend this product!!
Stacy B.
Quincy, FL
This product is a godsend for anyone who is low carb and cooks anything with some sweetness to it. I only buy the confectioner's grade one now because it mixes more consistently than the granular product; most of my recipes call for powdered erythritol anyways). All of my recipes have come out wonderful and it is a staple in my cabinet for myself.
Olivia M.
Charleston, WV
Bought this off a recommendation from the diet book "100" and it works great as a sugar substitute. However it leaves an odd cold, artificial taste in your mouth no matter what you bake it into. Personally I've found better sugar substitutes.
Jenifer V.
Concord, NH
This product is an amazing, all-natural alternative to sugar. I find that it is sweeter than cane sugar and always adjust my recipes accordingly, using less Swerve. The granular version is great in coffee or tea, too!
Elaine R.
I am on a low carb diet and i also have to eat gluten free, so there is not a lot of options for me. I do a lot of my own baking, so i really enjoy using the swerve products when i am wanting something sweet.

back