All Natural Shampoo and Body Wash, Vanilla Tangerine, 16 oz, Nature's Baby Products

BY TURE'S BABY PRODUCTS

Using organic ingredients and the highest quality botanicals, essential oils, and luxurious moisturizers (like shea butter and kukui nut oil), the rich emollient lather in this 100% natural Shampoo and Body wash will nourish and pamper your baby's tender hair and skin without drying. Wash your baby from head to toe with one beautiful product. Also great for treating eczema and other skin conditions. see more...

• How well does this work on sensitive skin? My son has eczema and ...2 Answers
  • Does this actually smell good? Where can I buy one I haven't seen...2 Answers
  • Where can you find this product? 1 Answers
Tiffany A.
Tiffany A.
Holbrook, MA
Huge fan of organic and all natural bath products and this product did not disappoint! Used as a body wash and it left a nice, light, tangerine-vanilla smell on my skin. Recommend to others as a body wash!!!
Madison H.
Madison H.
Fresno, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Let me just start off with how amazing this stuff smells!!! Works great for my sons hair, which is pretty thin but after washing it , it just looks fuller and turns out so soft! Would deff buy again!!
donna f.
donna f.
Winter Haven, FL
I Love Love Love The Smell Of This Stuff. It Lasts All Day, I Also Use It For Myself I Mean Come On Its Organic And Healthier.
Miranda R.
Miranda R.
Tulare, CA
I love this stuff! It doubles as a shampoo and a wash wow what a deal! It leaves my babys skin feeling super smooth!
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
All Natural Shampoo and Body Wash, Vanilla Tangerine is the best shampoo, smells great and also works so well for myself and my kids.
Loretta L.
Loretta L.
Gold Coast
All natural product, free of nasties, soft and gentle and smells absolutely delicious too!
Sandra O.
Sandra O.
Does this actually smell good? Where can I buy one I haven't seen these around?
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
Rome, GA
How well does this work on sensitive skin? My son has eczema and can't use typical otc wash or shampoo one would normally buy. Vanilla tangerine sounds nice. Does it deliver on the good scent? And does it lather well?
Prashika S.
Prashika S.
Fallbrook, CA
Does this scent last on the hair?
kendra m.
kendra m.
Kenockee, MI
Does it clean well?
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Weatherford, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
Where can you find this product?