BY PEANUT BUTTER & CO

All Natural Peanut Butter & Co® White Chocolate Wonderful®.
No-Stir Natural.
Peanut Butter Blended with Sweet White Chocolate.
No trans fat.
No cholesterol.
Fun to Eat!
Since 1998. see more...

• Want to try this! Do you like this or the dark chocolate ...2 Answers
  • What's your favorite way to eat this? I love it on pumpki...1 Answers
  • Im confused... Does this taste like white chocolate or pe...6 Answers
Sof m.
I love this PB! It isn’t overly sweet and I prefer it to other PB because it has decent amount of protein. I put it on ice cream and in oats. The chocolate isn’t too overwhelming. It’s a satisfying PB.
Jasmin M.
I am a fan of this peanut butter. It's almost like regular pb but a little sweeter. I don't really get the white chocolate flavor and there are no white chips or anything. I like it nevertheless. I love it on grahams for a little sweet treat. All Natural Peanut Butter & Co. White Chocolate Wonderful
Maruly C.
Doral, FL
Omg if you love pb you have to try this! Taste delicious and is good for snack with bananas or even by itself. Is super healthy and better ingredients than most of the other pb on the market so i really like it.
Gabrielle M.
Amazing peanut butter. My husband can't get enough of this peanut butter brand. It is not the healthiest peanut butter out there, but is definitely one of the tastiest. It has a grainy texture and is really sweet. We will continue buying this brand of peanut butter.
Taneesha H.
Lewiston, UT
We love this peanut butter. It has about the same calories as regular peanut butter but has a slight taste of white chocolate. It makes amazing peanut butter cookies. I bought it at Target.
Lauren S.
Acworth, GA
This peanut butter changed the game! Peanut butter and co, located in the heart of Times Square, has reinvented traditional, old fashioned peanut butter into a household favorite. I was apprehensive at first just because I did not enjoy regular peanut butter. But once I ripped open the protective seal and took my first spoonful, I was forever hooked. Let's just say that my first jar lasted 3 days. Whoops!

I would definitely suggest this product to anyone and everyone! (Well maybe not those with peanut allergies, but you catch my drift.)
Charlotte K.
Montclair, NJ
I recently went to the Peanut Butter and Co. storefront in the Village with my bf because I had a hankering for their White Chocolate Wonderful peanut butter. I knew that I would be picking up several jars, but what I really wanted was a tasting. Oh, this peanut butter. It's so incredibly stick-a-spoon-in-it-and-go-to-a-special-place good. You know what I'm talking about.

Naturally I tried three other peanut butter samples while there, but this is hands-down my all time favorite. Because white chocolate + peanut butter. Mmmmm. OH! and if you are ever in this location, do yourself a favor and get thee a hot chocolate. So yums in the belly.
Nina P.
Marlette, MI
Im not a huge fan of peanut butter, but every once in a while I'll crave a good, gooey PB and J sammich. I do like White Chocolate, but was a little unsure if this was going to be too sweet.. I was pleasantly surprised that it was just the right amount of sweet! Creamy Peanut Butter with just a slight hint of white chocolate.. i found myself eating it out of the jar with a spoon. Probably the best pb &j sandwich i had was with this , some grape jelly and sliced bananas, grilled in a panini press.. mmm! SO GOOD! I definitely recommend this to anyone looking to broaden their peanut butter experience.
Amanda C.
Whittier, CA
This is the best peanut butter! It is creamy and super tasty. I find it tastes great with a variety of jams, fruit, breads, etc. It has the perfect amount of sweetness without being overwhelming. I love the company and feel good about the ingredients. I get it at Target, where it is reasonably priced. And it has a cute label to boot!
Jaina P.
Gilbert, AZ
I love that this peanut butter has all natural ingredients, and the idea that it could taste like white chocolate drew me in. It is super creamy, and does taste good, but do not expect it to taste like they melted white chocolate into it. It is slightly sweeter than regular peanut butter, but nothing too noticeable. I do enjoy it, but I was disappointed to not taste much white chocolate. It is on the cheaper side of the natural peanut butter brands though, so for that I just might continue to purchase it!
Kendall T.
Roswell, GA
Im confused... Does this taste like white chocolate or peanut butter?
judy n.
Beattyville, KY
Is this peanut butter good?
Crystal S.
Las Vegas , NV
Omg every time I see this I want to try it. Does it still taste like peanut butter ?
Kandice N.
I have heard this peanut butter is really good. Is it worth the price?
Hope K.
Want to try this! Do you like this or the dark chocolate one better?

Vitamin Shoppe