BY PEANUT BUTTER & CO

Peanut Butter & Co® All Natural No-Stir Natural The Bee's Knees®.
Since 1998.
Peanut butter blended with scrumptious honey.
No trans fats.
No cholesterol. see more...

Samantha F.
Phoenix, AZ
Foodie Expert
Purrfect diet snack! It tastes like an indulgence because it has just the right amount of sweetness to complement a granny delicious apple! Sustainably made from USA grown peanuts and it doesn't need to be refrigerated so it's a perfect go anywhere or treat!
Sharlyn O.
Foodie Expert
I am a sucker for anything peanut butter & honey flavored. I first tried this peanut butter when I visited their brick and mortar in New York City and ate one of their infamous peanut butter sandwiches. This peanut butter is creamy with just the right amount of honey that doesn't overpower the entire combination. This peanut butter is the best for a good pick me up protein breakfast.
Emily N.
Foodie Expert
I love this peanut butter! So the price tag is a bit high considering the size of the container, but it's all-natural and I love how the Honey adds a natural sweetness. If you like very smooth, refined peanut butter you might find this is too "real" for you but I say give it a go!! They have lots of other flavors too.
Ashley W.
Foodie Expert
My all time favorite peanut butter.
It is a healthier alternative to Jiffy and now that I have been using it for so long, I actually prefer it over any other type.
It has a mild honey flavor, which I love.
I use it as a dip with apples and celery to give more protein to those snacks and also help crave any sweet tooth cravings.
Barefoot by the Sea  .
Foodie Expert
The best peanut butter - creamy, deliciously flavorful and perfect and a sandwich or an apple! This is our go to peanut butter that we love most! They also have some amazing varieties which includes one with heat! Yes please!
Brittany C.
Dallas, GA
This is always in our pantry :) Apart of my husbands regular diet routine, he adds it to his protein smoothies and it tastes great. I also recommend trying their "white chocolate wonderful" flavor, yummmmmy!
randi e.
Foodie Expert
I tried this on a whim while shopping at Kroger like 5 years ago. Literally this is my favorite peanut butter Ever! There is a slight taste of honey which make it extra tasty! Love this!
Marissa C.
Stephenville, TX
I love this kind from them! Smooth texture and a great taste. Althoigh I have to admit that the chocolate peanut butter was not my favorite from them.
Honey G.
Sooo good! I love that it's all natural. This flavor is my favorite next to the dark chocolate flavor. I love mixing this into my oatmeal!
Alexsandra M.
Foodie Expert
I wasn't a big fan of this peanut butter. Pretty expensive and I couldn't really taste a difference compared to cheaper peanut butters.
Baleigh M.
Chico, CA
How much cheaper is this than Jiffy?