All Natural Peanut Butter & Co. Smooth Operator uploaded by Yasmin A.All Natural Peanut Butter & Co. Smooth Operator uploaded by Zee L.

BY PEANUT BUTTER & CO #87 in Nut & Seed Butters

Peanut Butter & Co® All Natural No-Stir Natural Smooth Operator®.
New & improved formula!
Since 1998.
Natural peanut butter.
No trans fats.
No cholesterol. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Staci F.
Columbus, OH
Let me start by saying that I am a peanut butter addict! I think I have tried every flavor out there and freshly ground, name brand, generic etc. I got a jar of this and decided to open it and taste it and OMG! I literally finished the entire jar that night... with a spoon! I have only bought it one additional time because I have no willpower and don't trust myself and I will be huge if I keep eating entire jars of peanut butter in one day, but it is SO good!
Yasmin A.
I really like this brand of peanut butter it is creamy but not too thick easy to spread and taste really good I would usually put it in the refrigerator after using just to ensure longer use
Alia A.
Delicious, one word!
Fresh Market puts them on sale as well.
It's healthy and you can read the ingredients.
You can cook with it, spread it or use it as a dip!
My favorite peanut butter right now and am not interested in trying another
Kylea J.
Phoenix, AZ
One of the best all natural peanut butters I have found that wasn't $12-$16 a jar. It doesn't leave a lot of oil at the top of you leave it sitting like the others. It is the perfect cure for a sweet tooth. I can't wait to try their almond butter!
ADRIANA C.
I absolutely love all the flavors for this company!! my fav is the white chocolate, but this one right her, the smooth operator, man o man, takes me back to when i was a kid and peanut butter was the best thing on earth. very easy to fall in love with the company!!
Hope K.
The BEST peanut butter. Skippy and JIF don't even taste good to me now that I'm used to this kind. Way less additives and chemicals and worth the few extra dollars in my mind.
charlotte f.
Blacklick, OH
This peanut butter is so delicious.It really spreads on smooth.Im not a really big peanut butter fan but I do enjoy this very much.It made me change my mind about peanut butter.So I definitely recommend to get a jar.yummy
Chantel J.
Allston, MA
Peanut butter is good.
My trainer made me buy it, I resisted because it was so expensive...but it's amazing. You can taste the difference and the hint of honey makes it even better!
Janelle C.
Wichita Falls, TX
PB&CO is my favorite! They have so many amazing flavors, and the price is just right. I've enjoyed these for several years, but I still buy them when I want something fun!
Evelyn V.
Lakeland, FL
Grab a sliced red delicious apple and some of All Natural Peanut Butter, open peanut butter and spread over apple slices and you will be thanking me forevermore. YUM!
Alex C.
Is this a healthy peanut butter?