All Natural Peanut Butter & Co. Smooth Operator uploaded by Yasmin A.All Natural Peanut Butter & Co. Smooth Operator uploaded by Zee L.

BY PEANUT BUTTER & CO #51 in Nut Butter

Peanut Butter & Co® All Natural No-Stir Natural Smooth Operator®.
New & improved formula!
Since 1998.
Natural peanut butter.
No trans fats.
No cholesterol. see more...

Buy on Vitamin...
Alia A.
Alia A.
Delicious, one word!
Fresh Market puts them on sale as well.
It's healthy and you can read the ingredients.
You can cook with it, spread it or use it as a dip!
My favorite peanut butter right now and am not interested in trying another
Hope K.
Hope K.
The BEST peanut butter. Skippy and JIF don't even taste good to me now that I'm used to this kind. Way less additives and chemicals and worth the few extra dollars in my mind.
Yasmin A.
Yasmin A.
Foodie Expert
I really like this brand of peanut butter it is creamy but not too thick easy to spread and taste really good I would usually put it in the refrigerator after using just to ensure longer use
charlotte f.
charlotte f.
Blacklick, OH
This peanut butter is so delicious.It really spreads on smooth.Im not a really big peanut butter fan but I do enjoy this very much.It made me change my mind about peanut butter.So I definitely recommend to get a jar.yummy
Carmen T.
Carmen T.
Madison, MS
I do enjoy this peanut butter. I particularly like that I don't have to stir it. However, it's not my favorite of the all natural peanut butters I've tried. I don't like the flavor as much as some other things on the market.
Chantel J.
Chantel J.
Allston , MA
Peanut butter is good.
My trainer made me buy it, I resisted because it was so expensive...but it's amazing. You can taste the difference and the hint of honey makes it even better!
ADRIANA C.
ADRIANA C.
I absolutely love all the flavors for this company!! my fav is the white chocolate, but this one right her, the smooth operator, man o man, takes me back to when i was a kid and peanut butter was the best thing on earth. very easy to fall in love with the company!!
Kylea J.
Kylea J.
Phoenix, AZ
One of the best all natural peanut butters I have found that wasn't $12-$16 a jar. It doesn't leave a lot of oil at the top of you leave it sitting like the others. It is the perfect cure for a sweet tooth. I can't wait to try their almond butter!
Janelle C.
Janelle C.
Wichita Falls, TX
PB&CO is my favorite! They have so many amazing flavors, and the price is just right. I've enjoyed these for several years, but I still buy them when I want something fun!
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
I love PB&Co. This classic flavor is amazing and I eat it in my PB&J sandwiches or in my overnight oats. Wonderful, creamy, ad non-gmo!! Woohoo :)
Alex C.
Alex C.
Foodie Expert
Is this a healthy peanut butter?