All-Natural Fruit Strips
All-Natural Fruit Strips
By Stretch Island Fruit Co.
Gretchen C.

Where can you find these? My Hy-vee in Iowa had them once and I've never seen them again and I love them. In my small town we have a Hy-vee and a Fareway and the closest city is an hour away.

Rissa T.
Rissa T.
San Diego, CA
3 years, 3 months ago
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
If you have a Costco you might be able to find them there.
Heaven R.
Heaven R.
3 years, 4 months ago
I have bought them at target.
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
3 years, 7 months ago
An easy way would b to order online. May be a hassle but will save gas money looking for them