All-Natural Fruit Strips uploaded by Tracy J.All-Natural Fruit Strips uploaded by Amy B.

All-Natural Fruit Strips

BY STRETCH ISLAND FRUIT CO.

1 2 Serving of Fruit Each All sugar comes naturally from Fruit! Stretch Island Fruit Company Original Fruit Strips are an all natural, tasty fruit snack that you can stick in your pocket, backpack or lunchbox. It is a yummy fruit snack that can travel with you where ever you go. Every original strip is equal to half a serving of fruit. It does not get better than that, except for a real piece of fruit. Enjoy! Since 1976 Once upon a time, in the lush woodlands of Stretch Island, Washington, a family set out to make life simpler, sweeter, healthier. They put their hearts into crafting all-natural fruit strips, and it wasn t long before the Stretch Island Fruit Company was born. We have grown over the decades, but we haven t outgrown our values: optimism, social consciousness and simple health. And we re committed as ever to providing portable real fruit nutrition, one delicious see more...

• How do you like this product ? Also don't forget to searc...1 Answers
  • Do they have coconut flavored ones?3 Answers
  • What store do you buys there fruit strips at? And what fl...5 Answers
All-Natural Fruit Strips
  • "These are a much better alternative to fruit roll ups or something like that that's full of corn syrup and yucky stuff! " in 6 reviews
  • "I love these and keep a box in my work snack drawer; it's a great way to tame a mid-day sweet tooth without eating candy!" in 5 reviews
Evie C.
Evanston, WY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: Strawberry more...
I love these! They are perfect for when I need a little something in my stomach for meds but want something healthy and little. The flavor is great and the amount isn’t horrible. I wish they would be just a bit cheaper but I will continue to get these for trips, meds or just a healthy fast fruit snack
Rachel K.
Conway, SC
Be warned! It started out as "hm let's try these" and now it's turned into an addiction. I was a fruit snack baby, my mom always had them in the house. When I realized it was basically sugar and dye in Nemo & Dory form, I ran away fast. Now that I've found these I have a sweet & satisfying snack I can keep in my purse or on a trail run!
Olivia F.
Ames, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
These are my favorite! They are super sweet and affordable. I love all the different flavors these come in. They honestly taste like candy. I think any child would love them. I'm an adult and I love them. I definitely recommend these. You can usually find them in the organic aisle
Ashley P.
Review for: All Natural Summer Strawberry Fruit more...
I just bought a box on a whim the other day at the store and I’m so glad I did. They are so tasty! They’re a little thicker than fruit roll ups but pack just as much flavor and with healthier ingredients. My toddler loves them and I don’t feel guilty having him eat them since they’re a healthy alternative to fruit roll ups.
Layna L.
Winchester, VA
I only did not give this 5 stars because I feel like it has a lot of sugar content. That being said, I love these. They are nice to chew on in between meals, and I left them in the car once and it didn't melt which is a plus.
Courtney B.
Eatonton, GA
This taste so good and are the perfect carry along snack for any camping or hiking trip. They taste so fruity and aren't too sweet. I'll definitely be buying them again. And I would highly recommend them to anyone.
Heather M.
Starkville, MS
This is a great, natural, all fruit based alternative to fruit roll up type snacks. These are especially great for children, they are easy and come individually wrapped. There are an assortment of flavors and they are packed with flavor, very sweet and delightful. I buy these from Kroger and I think they are highly affordable. I would definitely recommend these!
Aryn S.
Winfield, IL
I love these so much! Cherry is one of my favorite flavors, but the others are great too. This is a great natural alternative to fruit roll ups and I think they taste better too. They have no added sugars (which for some products means tastes bad, but these are still sweet), and are all natural. They are a product that I don't have to feel guilty about eating. The cost is alright, but they tend to go on sale a lot in my area, so I always stock up! I would recommend these to everyone!
BROOKE A.
MCKINNEY, TX
These are pretty tasty for a fruit type snack, everyone that tried them ended up asking where I got them to buy more. They are a bit chewy but the word "leather" is in the name that's a big key that they are not as soft and pliable as sugary alternatives. If your kids do not like them it's probably because they are spoilt on sugar products and need to be slowly nudged into better alternatives.
Diana F.
These are a wonderful alternative to the other generic brands. They are a little pricier than what you may pay for a box of generic brand, but they are healthier for you, and you can taste that in the product. My biggest complaint is the price different. Otherwise, the flavor cannot be compared, there aren't as many sugar additive to this, and at least you are putting something better into your body!
Jenny R.
New Haven, OH
What store do you buys there fruit strips at? And what flavors do they carry? I have never seen them before ! I am a fruit snack Junkie and would love a tasty healthy version ! Are they really good?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I have seen these in the grocery store a lot.. are they good? I have been considering buying some for my boys!
Anhly H.
East Hartford, CT
Do they have coconut flavored ones?
Gretchen C.
Where can you find these? My Hy-vee in Iowa had them once and I've never seen them again and I love them. In my small town we have a Hy-vee and a Fareway and the closest city is an hour away.
Maileen D.
how many flavors are there ?