BY ALL

All® Mighty Pacs® with Stainlifters Super Concentrated Laundry Detergent.

New!

1 mighty Pacs® = 1 load.

With in-wash pre-treaters:

Whiter whites!

H.E, safe for all washers.

OXI.

† vs. All® Mighty Pacs® stainlifter.

20 loads. see more...

Breanna F.
Cecilia, KY
Love, Love, LOVE the All Mighty Pacs with Stainlifters. I use this for everyload along with fabric softener. This product truly does help get clothes looking and feeling clean. You can tell how well it works when you use it in comparison with another detergent.
DeShae P.
Ruston , LA
When I was expecting my first child, I dreaded spending the $ on expensive baby detergent and opted for ALL free and clear pacs instead! I wash my whole families laundry in it and have saved a ton of money while doing so! I highly recommend it for expecting parents or people with kids! It even gets out the tough stains that come with having a toddler boy in the house!
Ciera D.
Union City, MI
This is all I use when doing laundry. It is very easy to use and leaves you with clean, fresh laundry. I highly recommend it for college students especially. Very simple to do and also very cheap. I highly recommend
Virginia S.
Kingsport, TN
Great, inexpensive, smells good, and gets stains out of work clothing that are not pre treated because I didn't think there was any hope for them. Come to find out, the All pods did the job, and did it will.
Naiomi E.
Towson, MD
These little packs are so easy and convenient to use! I can just pop them in my dirty laundry load and they get all the stains out. Being in college this make my life a little easier. Would recommend!
Caitlin S.
Lake Orion, MI
This product makes college clothes washing simple and easy. Depending on the load, pop one or two of these pods in, hit start, and you're ready to go. Washing with liquid detergent can be messy and hard to understand, but these made it a lot easier for me!
Jennifer L.
Boise, ID
I use the All Clear when we are a little low on money. Cause we usually buy tide. Only because of the irration of skin. All smells good and cleans good.
Gina Q.
Nashua, NH
I live in an apartment building and we share a laundry room. I loooove these packs. Easy to carry and doesn't get in the way while carrying laundry down.
Tami S.
I'm currently using these mighty packs. I love the mighty packs because you can simply toss them in. I wish they had more of a scent.
Rachael R.
Yorktown , IN
I love these little packs to throw into your clothes while they're drying! They are super affordable and very effective !