All Mighty Pacs Laundry Detergent, Free & Clear, New Super Size Package 216 Pacs

BY ALL

all free clear is the #1 recommended detergent brand by Dermatologists Allergists and Pediatricians for sensitive skin. It's tough on stains yet gentle enough for the whole family. Plus, it's safe for use in standard and HE machines. It rinses clean... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lesley F.
We have been using this product for years. I have incredibly sensitive skin and have never had an issue with this product. We also never have to use a stain remover it gets stains on the first wash.
Elizabeth W.
La Vergne , TN
I use these for my sheets towels blankets etc. smells good clothes are soft. I normally buy this from Walmart or kroger whichever it is on sale and use a coupon! I buy it All the time !!
Ashley B.
Fort Campbell, KY
I started buying this product when my second child was born. He has eczema and this detergent is all I buy to clean his clothes because it doesn't irritate his skin!
Yomaira Q.
Maywood, NJ
My newborn has a skin allergy so therefore we've started using this on all our clothing. It is free of all harsh chemicals. And an alternative to other Baby brands
Megan C.
Oregon, IL
I began buying All Mighty Pacs Laundry Detergent a few months ago. And, I don't see myself stopping anytime soon. I really enjoy how easy they are to just throw into the washer and how well they clean the clothes.
Kelly O.
Raleigh, NC
These packs are so amazing! I love just throwing one in instead of having to measure, and potentially wasting detergent. These are also less expensive than Tide pods, and are better for people with allergies or sensitivities. Def recommend
Laura G.
MINNEAPOLIS, MN
These laundry tabs are the best I have found for my sensitive skin. I do not get any issues from the formula, and there is no scent to agitate my skin at all. Love this product.
Courtney S.
Picayune, MS
I absolutely LOVE these pods for when I have to wash by pharmacy lab coat. It is white and it seems like EVERYTHING stains it. When I use one of these pods, they come out as bright as they were when I took them out of the package. All other detergents leave them looking dingy and grey.
Jamie N.
I'm allergic to whatever is in normal laundry detergent so these are perfect for me - no Itching! They are also very easy to use...I can just pop it in the wash which takes minimal effort!
Renae B.
Griffin, GA
I really do like how this detergent gets my clothes smelling clean, not flowery and overwhelming. It is also more healthy without all scents and dyes.