All Mighty Pacs Laundry Detergent, Free & Clear, New Super Size Package 216 Pacs

BY ALL

all free clear is the #1 recommended detergent brand by Dermatologists Allergists and Pediatricians for sensitive skin. It's tough on stains yet gentle enough for the whole family. Plus, it's safe for use in standard and HE machines. It rinses clean... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Cecilia P.
I love All Mighty Pacs Lundry Detergent because you just pop them in the washer, load you clothes and that's it. No need to make a mess like with liquid detergents. All Mighty Pacs works really good with only a small little Mighty Pac. I use one pac for small- medium loads and two pacs for larger loads.
Emily S.
Baton Rouge , LA
This is the best stuff on the market!! For my sensitive skin, it doesn't irritate my skin or make me break out! I love the fact it doesn't have smell so I can add my own smell to it! It also doesn't leave the sticky stuff that other products do for the pod.
Ally R.
Waynesville, MO
I usually buy another laundry detergent brand but I wanted to try something new and went with these. The packs are a little big but the scent is amazing. I feel that they clean better than I'm used to and definitely leave clothes with a fresher scent.
Lily V.
Super useful for college. I have sensitive skin and have used these all my life. They're useful and easy to store and use! They have no scent, which I personally prefer! Will definitely be repurchasing in the near future for school!
Tiana F.
I use this while away at college. It's much easier to take one small pac than to drag an entire bottle to the laundry room. It doesn't have a scent or dye which is great for my sensitive skin. I'll definitely continue to buy
Kelly O.
Raleigh, NC
These packs are so amazing! I love just throwing one in instead of having to measure, and potentially wasting detergent. These are also less expensive than Tide pods, and are better for people with allergies or sensitivities. Def recommend
Kayla S.
Been using this product for 5 years now. It is an affordable option to brands like Dreft for infants, and we just kept using it for the whole family.
Tiffanie W.
Edwards, IL
Love these I'm a college student which means it nice and easy for me to take one of these and throw it in the washer with no messaement needed
Courtney G.
Sewell, NJ
These are the best they are not scented and do not irritate my skin. I have tried new products that leave my skin itchy so I will stick to ALL.
Jill D.
Great product! Cleans great and I love the smell. Easy to use and no chance for a spill. I love it! Pods are my go to!