All Mighty Pacs Laundry Detergent, Free & Clear, New Super Size Package 216 Pacs

BY ALL

all free clear is the #1 recommended detergent brand by Dermatologists Allergists and Pediatricians for sensitive skin. It's tough on stains yet gentle enough for the whole family. Plus, it's safe for use in standard and HE machines. It rinses clean... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kelly O.
Raleigh, NC
These packs are so amazing! I love just throwing one in instead of having to measure, and potentially wasting detergent. These are also less expensive than Tide pods, and are better for people with allergies or sensitivities. Def recommend
They get my clothing clean but sometimes the pods don't dissolve all the way and stick to my clothing.
Paige L.
I tried to branch out and use a more quick and easier way of loading my washing machine so I bought these. I think they did a great job of cleaning and making clothes smell great but I noticed the dissolvable plastic casing would sometimes get stuck to my jeans and wouldn't come off until I washed again.
Sandra H.
Northport, AL
I love the All Mighty Packs for my laundry. We always use the free and clear because my children have sensitive skin. Nothing has ever irritated them and the clothes get really clean and smell fresh. I would definitely recommend this product to other friends.
Kenzie L.
Jacksonville, FL
I haven't noticed a difference between the all I use now vs the tide pods I use before. The only downside is the lack of scent but it clean my clothes and my colors are fine. I think it's a good ALL laundry pod.
Brittany V.
Stephenville, TX
Honestly I just use this because it's the same kind my roommate uses. I don't think that my clothes smell freshly clean when I use these. But they do the job so I can't completely not like like them. They're just ok.
Kasey R.
Calhoun, KY
My son has excema and has to use this detergent. I hate that it has no scent but due to his sensitivity its a good thing. It gets our clothes clean like it should. I would recommend for people with sensitive skin.
Lesley F.
We have been using this product for years. I have incredibly sensitive skin and have never had an issue with this product. We also never have to use a stain remover it gets stains on the first wash.
Elizabeth W.
La Vergne , TN
I use these for my sheets towels blankets etc. smells good clothes are soft. I normally buy this from Walmart or kroger whichever it is on sale and use a coupon! I buy it All the time !!
Ashley B.
Fort Campbell, KY
I started buying this product when my second child was born. He has eczema and this detergent is all I buy to clean his clothes because it doesn't irritate his skin!