All Mighty Pacs Laundry Detergent, Free & Clear, New Super Size Package 216 Pacs

BY ALL

all free clear is the #1 recommended detergent brand by Dermatologists Allergists and Pediatricians for sensitive skin. It's tough on stains yet gentle enough for the whole family. Plus, it's safe for use in standard and HE machines. It rinses clean... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Paige L.
I tried to branch out and use a more quick and easier way of loading my washing machine so I bought these. I think they did a great job of cleaning and making clothes smell great but I noticed the dissolvable plastic casing would sometimes get stuck to my jeans and wouldn't come off until I washed again.
Cecilia P.
I love All Mighty Pacs Lundry Detergent because you just pop them in the washer, load you clothes and that's it. No need to make a mess like with liquid detergents. All Mighty Pacs works really good with only a small little Mighty Pac. I use one pac for small- medium loads and two pacs for larger loads.
Sandra H.
Northport, AL
I love the All Mighty Packs for my laundry. We always use the free and clear because my children have sensitive skin. Nothing has ever irritated them and the clothes get really clean and smell fresh. I would definitely recommend this product to other friends.
Emily S.
Baton Rouge , LA
This is the best stuff on the market!! For my sensitive skin, it doesn't irritate my skin or make me break out! I love the fact it doesn't have smell so I can add my own smell to it! It also doesn't leave the sticky stuff that other products do for the pod.
Ally R.
Waynesville, MO
I usually buy another laundry detergent brand but I wanted to try something new and went with these. The packs are a little big but the scent is amazing. I feel that they clean better than I'm used to and definitely leave clothes with a fresher scent.
Lily V.
Super useful for college. I have sensitive skin and have used these all my life. They're useful and easy to store and use! They have no scent, which I personally prefer! Will definitely be repurchasing in the near future for school!
Tiana F.
I use this while away at college. It's much easier to take one small pac than to drag an entire bottle to the laundry room. It doesn't have a scent or dye which is great for my sensitive skin. I'll definitely continue to buy
Kenzie L.
Jacksonville, FL
I haven't noticed a difference between the all I use now vs the tide pods I use before. The only downside is the lack of scent but it clean my clothes and my colors are fine. I think it's a good ALL laundry pod.
Brittany V.
Stephenville, TX
Honestly I just use this because it's the same kind my roommate uses. I don't think that my clothes smell freshly clean when I use these. But they do the job so I can't completely not like like them. They're just ok.
Kasey R.
Calhoun, KY
My son has excema and has to use this detergent. I hate that it has no scent but due to his sensitivity its a good thing. It gets our clothes clean like it should. I would recommend for people with sensitive skin.