All Mighty Pacs Free & Clear 22ct uploaded by Jennifer E.All Mighty Pacs Free & Clear 22ct uploaded by Kearston W.All Mighty Pacs Free & Clear 22ct uploaded by Kearston W.

BY ALL

All Mighty Pacs 4X Concentrated Free Clear Laundry Detergent, 22 ct, is conveniently pre-measured with concentrated laundry detergent that is free of perfumes and clear of dyes to safely lift away tough dirt and stains. Its hypoallergenic formula is specially designed for people with sensitive skin. This concentrated laundry detergent dissolves completely in the wash and leaves no residue behind. All Mighty Pacs Laundry Detergent is safe for use with virtually all washers. One pack of All Mighty Pacs Laundry Detergent is the right amount for one load of laundry. All Mighty Pacs 4X Concentrated Free Clear Laundry Detergent includes 22 conveniently pre-measured packs. see more...

Melanie E.
Nutley , NJ
I have always used all but I was very disappointed in these packs. I have been using them for a few weeks and they don’t always completely dissolve if you use cold water. My delicate clothes were coming out with a weird film on some of them and I realized it’s from the packs not completely dissolving! I won’t be using these again.
Sara V.
Middleton
I admit I thought the pacs were a gimmic, I never thought I’d buy them. Then one day Target was out of liquid All Free, I begrudgingly took home the pacs and I fell in love. My kids can do it without making a mess, it’s easy to recycle the bag, I’m SOLD!
Rachel M.
Perfect for our families sensitive skin! This is a great laundry detergent that I always use for our entire family including my baby. It's a great price and I always come across with a coupon for it. It also cleans spectacular! I highly recommend.
Cath K.
Storrs, CT
I always use laundry detergent that is free of dyes and fragrances so I use this and Tide regularly. They are comparable and I like using pods because they are easier than a bottle of detergent. Pods are more expensive than regular detergent but I try to get them while they are on sale and I think it is worth it for the money.
Sheena D.
Mililani, HI
Works great! Purchased when on our Disneyland trip and was the only detergent the was fragrance free that they sold at Target, ( that was travel size friendly). My kids have sensitive skin and this was safe on their skin and did not give them any irritation.
Delaney F.
Orlando, FL
These are perfect for my sensitive skin! And being a college student, these are perfect to grab and go to the laundry room! They are very affordable and not to harsh! I also like that they are clear because I'm not worried about them staining my clothes!
Alexa W.
Love this detergent. Gets my clothes clean without the harsh chemicals and all of those dyes. No cons. Love that they're in pod form and usually two in one load is enough. I buy mine in bulk on Amazon so they're not expensive. Would def. recommend.
Megan P.
Florida
I love how this is unscented giving me the option to add any fragrance of my choice. The pods are so convenient and mess free! Very effective on washing dirty clothes!
Kaitlyn L.
Chambersburg, PA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
We often has to use 2 pacs where 1 tide pac would suffice. The worst part was the gelatinous residue left behind on our clothes. We suspected the thing that holds the detergent wasnt totally dissolving and would attach itself to our laundry. Definitely not OK when you're watching delicates that can't go in the dryer. I ended up just precariously stabbing them open beforehand even though it says not to for some mysterious reason.
Kearston W.
I love these!! They get tough stains out without irritating my skin. They are really good for me because I have allergies and eczema and it doesn't make my flare ups more irritating. They have the perfect amount of detergent in them. Even when washing comforters, you only need one. They are super convenient and less messy since you don't has to do any measuring of liquids. Just pop one in the washer and walk away. It's definitely worth the try if you haven't used them before.