BY ALL

All Mighty Detergent Pacs 4X Concentrated Original: Dissolves completely Safe for all washers 24 pacs per package see more...

All Mighty Pacs 4X Concentrated Original Laundry Detergent
  • "I like experimenting with different laundry products because my boyfriend works as a machinist and all of his work clothes smell like the coolant that hes around all day so its difficult to find something to get that smell out." in 1 review
  • "I love these things, so quick and easy, smell nice, get my clothes clean and take up very little storage room." in 1 review
  • "Then this is what you want in your laundry room." in 1 review
  • "They work very well and they smell good too." in 1 review
Dana M.
Indianola, MS
I have been using these for a while now.  I first started using them for convenience sake.  I lived in an apartment and had to go to the laundry room to wash clothes.  These were so convenient because I could take only the amount I needed.  After I moved into my house, I continued to use them because of the performance.  I have never been let down while using them.  They are affordable and very practical for my household.
Jasmine W.
I need hypoallergenic detergent . Tide and other washing detergents with all the dye make my skin itch. But this detergent works great. You can get it at any store. You can get gel packs, power as well. If you have allergies like me and looking for A great hypoallergenic detergent, I recommend All.
Savannah H.
Tifton, GA
I am not a fan of these at all! They are less pricey than the competition, so I thought I'd give them a try. The detergent inside stained my clothing once it busted and the pack itself never dissolved and melted all over some of my clothing in the dryer.
Kayla C.
E Providence, RI
I have eczema and this detergent doesn't irritate my skin like TIDE does. I am obsessed with the little packages, i will never go back to pouring detergent in a cup again
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Decorator Expert Level 4
I like experimenting with different laundry products because my boyfriend works as a machinist and all of his work clothes smell like the coolant that hes around all day so its difficult to find something to get that smell out. I love doing laundry, in fact the laundry isle at the grocery store is heaven for me and I take pride in my laundry room lol I tried All pacs and they did ok, but ive had better results with other laundry products. If you're looking for something that's cheap and does do a good job on your everyday laundry, then these will do it.
Melissa P.
OWENSVILLE, MO
Decorator Expert Level 2
I'm not a snob when it comes to detergent, I buy what I can with coupons and what is on sale. I bought these a few months back and have to say I was impressed. There is the perfect amount of detergent to get my clothes clean with less mess of using the cap to measure.
Julie F.
Mount Airy, NC
I love these things, so quick and easy, smell nice, get my clothes clean and take up very little storage room. They are also great for my husband to use, takes out the guess work for him. I like scent it leaves behind on my clothes, nice and fresh
Nicole M.
They work great, less messy than measuring out detergent and very convenient. The price is great too. I've bought the 75 pac and it only cost around $8. It's lasted a very long time. I'm a long time ALL detergent user. So these are great.
Jessica D.
Decorator Expert Level 3
I love any detergent pacs and these are in that category. its so easy to just throw in the washer and go. I did once have a problem where my clothes still had extra soap in them from this brand but that may have been a fluke thing.
Kayla E.
Boise, ID
All laundry detergent is what I prefer to use. It is not nearly as expensive as Tide and it works just as well for me. These mighty pacs make laundry day that much easier! They are quick, convenient, and perfect for my needs.
Megan B.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Do these expire? At what point should I throw them away and purchase new ones? I have had a bag of them for about three years and was not sure whether I should use them or not.
Megan B.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Does anyone have trouble with these not fully dissolving in the washer? I find sticky residue all over my clothes when I use them.